Walk Like an Egyten by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow! I'm alrdy at 96 vews, & this is only Ch 3! I think that's a new recrd for me...

Plese revew!

Yumi’s POV:

 

“Why do you think this place is called the Bent Pyramid?” Od asked. We had flown in late last night. We got up early this morning, & grabbed anther cab after breakfast.

 

I can honestly say that there is no shortage of cabs in Cairo.

 

“The builders changed the angle during building.” While we hadn’t really been talking to him, it was comforting to know that we would be able to talk to people with out having to learn Egyptian.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“They thought that if they kept the original angle, the pyramid would fall. It’s also the only pyramid with a second entrance.”

 

“Really? Where?” Ulrick asked.

 

“Right under the bend.”

 

“Good to know.” Od whispered. I knew we were all thinking the same thing. If we cold get to that entrance, we might be able to get into the press conference with out any body knowing…

 

Especially XANA.

 

*^*^*^*^*^

 

We had “borrowed” some equipment from school before we left, since we knew that this was a desert, & any thing cold happen when XANA got involved. I guess, for once, it was a good thing that Od grabbed the grappling hook…

 

Ulrick & I stood guard at the bottom as Od climbed up & watched the entire thing from the other entrance.

 

“It’s really hot today, isn’t it?” Ulrick asked after a while.

 

“It’s a desert, Ulrick. It’s kinda supposed to be…” We made more small talk until Od came back down.

 

“Any thing?” I asked.

 

“No. He just told his life story again. He did say though that he wanted people to just accept him, & that’s why he’s telling people now…”

 

“Yeh, right.” Ulrick said. “I wouldn’t bet on it. Any ideas as to what XANA’s really up to?”

 

“Nope. Guess we just keep following him?”

 

“Got a better idea?” I asked.

 “No.”
Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]