The New Girl by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the first official chapter of my series, To Understand. This is also my first time on a fan-fiction site.

"Yes, and then you walk up to  a tree, and get zapped, and it's overwith. And we'll all cry our little eyes out and say 'poor Aelita, too bad it was just because of a stupid vision.' Then we'll destroy XANA and never think twice about it."

Aelita, Odd, and Ulrich were walking down a hallway in Kadic. Apparently Aelita had had a vision the night before, a dream in which the group never destroyed XANA, that Aelita needed to enter Lyoko as soon as possible. Odd was extremely annoyed, and Ulrich had woken up on the wrong side of the bed. 

"Yes, Odd, but this is a little too serious, what do you think, Ulrich?"

"Oh, he thinks that you shouldn't even go to the factory," said Odd with a big smile,and put an arm around Ulrich's neck.

"I personally think you two should SHUT UP!"

Odd sidled away from Ulrich, and began arguing with Aelita again. They were screaming as a tired Jeremie came up beside them. He was shocked to see how they weren't tired, and how energetic they were compared to him. He had been working on Aelita's anti-virus all night. "What are you three arguing about?"

Odd was , of course, the first to speak, "Aelita started it, she had a vision that she shoud be virtualized!"

"A serious vision, though!"

"THEY WON'T SHUT UP!"

They all started arguing again, and Jeremie drowsily walked to class. He wasn't surprised when they came late. After a good hour of classwork, fifteen minutes before the bell rung, the principal came in. A brown-haired, blue-eyed girl cautiously walking behind him. Aelita took no notice that she looked akwardly at Jeremie.

"Class, this is your new student, Kaitie. She is a very shy girl, let me tell you, so please be as kind as possible. Kaitie, go take a seat."

The new girl walked along the isle, and on the way Sissi stuck her tongue out at her.

"That means you too, Sissi."

Kaitie giggled at the look of distress on Sissi's face.She took a seat two rows behind Jeremie, and quickly began the paper on the desk.

 

 

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]