The New Girl by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Yumi and Kaitie meet, it doesn't turn out very bad.

Jeremie walked along the hallway of Kadic, thinking of what score he got on the worksheet. Duh, it's a 100%. I'm way too tired to even be walking around.

Soon Yumi caught up with him, looking more bored than usual.

"What's the matter?" Jeremie asked, and she asked the same back. They told each other about their day. Yumi had a math test, and a science expirement. Jeremie asked her why she was so bored, then.

"It wasn't that fun, Jeremie! I sometimes worry about you, no matter how much of an einstien you are."

"Sorry, I was up all night. I couldn't go to sleep, so I was of course ont he computer."

"You haven't told me something, I can tell."

"Well, we got a new girl in class. She seems nice. Her name's Kaitie."

"Hey, so did I! She has an eight grade reading class, can you believe it?"

"You're kidding?"

"Nope."

They walked back to Jeremie's room together. they saw that Kaitie had the dorm across the hall.

"Hello," Yumi said warmly. She smiled and waved.

"Hi," Kaitie replied glumly. She fumbled with the lock on teh door, ready to put her backpack down and not pick it up for the rest of the night.

"How would you like to come in with us? There's enought room for twelve people," Jeremie asked. Kaitie shrugged and followed them in. She dropped her backpack near the door and stood there. She watched as Jeremie got onto the internet, and felt a longing to check her email. Yumi looked at her strangely.

"What's the matter? You're awfully quiet."

"Sorry, I'm an introvert."

Yumi gave her a strange look, but Jeremie smiled in understanding. They spent the rest of the night chatting, and soon kaitie got to know her firt freinds in Kadic. Soon it was time for Yumi to go home, and Kaitie declared that she should go back and try to open her room door. Soo Jeremie was alone, and after a few hours he was asleep before his head it the pillow. It had been a very busy day.

 

 

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]