The New Girl by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
You, as the reader, know some things about Kaitie that I don't know of. yet each of us know more than each other, and we know more than the people who know more than us. We each have different visions of what book characters look like, no matter who they are.

Total darkness. A scene of the school, Kadic, appears. Here comes Jeremie, and who is that holding his hand? It isn't me. It is that new girl, Kaitie. Why would Jeremie like her? This must be a dream! They are coming up to me, I must talk to them.

"Jeremie, what are you doing with that girl?"

"What are you talking about, I never went out with you!"

"But we've kissed, how many times!"

Kaitie speaks, "Jeremie, why is she arguing with you?"

"But I want to know... why are you with her Jeremie?"

"Sorry, do I know you?"

Jeremie fades away, Kaitie with him. I jump up and try to grab them. My fingers pass right through. What is going on? My dreams are never like this, no matter what! Don't I usually control my dreams? This is absurd! I hope I wake up soon!

Total darkness.

Scene of sunset fades in. I am sitting next to Jeremie, his hand is on mine. Kaitie comes up behind us. This is antoher dream, what is going on!

Kaitie speaks, "Jeremie, why are you with that pink haired girl?"

I jump up, speak, "Now it's you who got dumped! That's what you get for messing with my dreams!"

Jeremie jumps up, he doesn't have his glasses on, "I have been sitting with Aelita this whole time? Come on Kaitie, let's go."

They walk away. I scream.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Aelita sat up. It had been three days since she had met Kaitie, and two days before she had been having such dreams. Nothing yet had been such a horror in her life besides XANA. She got out of bed and tried to go see Jeremie, but for the fifth night she didn't want to relive her dream. What if that girl was in there with him? No, for five nights in a row she had been going to Ulrich.

Soon he'll think I like him, she thought as she knocked on his dorm door.

For the fifth night.

In a row.  

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]