The New Girl by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you like my story so far. I have been working SO hard just thinking. I have to daydream every night before I go to sleep. It gets frustrating to think about it. I also listen to Code Lyoko music as I am writing this. Imagine listening to the theme song. Just the FULL version. And over and over ond over again. Including the instumental version. And an audio of Jeremie virtualizing the group.

Jeremie woke up the next morning with the weigh of guilt on his shoulders. He still couldn't believe himself and how he had almost given away the most valuable secret in the world. Then Kaitie's beautiful face appeared in his mind, and he gasped. He hadn't realized it, but he liked her. A lot.

Ulrich burst in, Odd following with an exasperated look on his face.

"But it's been five nights in a row!"

"You can't be upset because of a week!"

'What's up, Ulrich?" Jeremie asked, "What's been going on for five nights?"

Ulrich sighed, "Every night this week Aelita's been coming into our room to tell me about these dreams she's been having. She doesn't want to tell you 'cause  she doesn't want to relive her dreams."

"What are her dreams?"

"She told me and Odd not to tell you, it's too embarrasing for her."

"And," said Odd, butting in with a huge smile on his face. he opened his arms wide, "that's why he's been a big crankypants for the past few days. Isn't it wonderful?"

Jeremie shook his head in impatience. It was becoming too much for him.

"Um... you know that new girl, Kaitie?"

They both nodded.

"Well, she came into my room yesterday and I almost let it slip...."

"No..." Odd gasped, "you're kidding! Now she'll be asking us for the rest of our lives!"

Sissi whizzed the door open, her face angry.

"SHUT UP! NOBODY CAN GET ANY SLEEP AROUND HERE!" she slammed the door close.

"Oh, that's just what my sock said in my dream last night when I put it on," said Odd, "and it sounded exactly like Sissi!"

Jeremie shook his head in annoyance.

"Come on, it's a saturday, let's go down and eat breakfast. I wonder, can I tell her?"

"What did she say?" Ulrich asked.

"Well, she said she was more trustworthy than anyone we'll ever meet. And that I'm the first freind she ever had."

"I don't really care," Odd said, "let's just go eat!"

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]