The New Girl by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

"When in doubt, bring out the pepper!"

Sheen

Character in Jimmy Neutron

"NO Aelita, you can't go into Lyoko."

Odd and Ulrich were walking together to class, and Odd had said that just as Aelita walked up. SHe smiled.

"How did you know I was going to ask that?"

"Oh just a feeling."

They all laughed. Jeremie walked up, tired like he was that same morning. He smiled to see them in a changed mood for the second time around that day. THen he turned serious.

"So, final vote."

"Aye."

"Whatever."

"Why not?"

"I'm fine with it," Yumi caught up with them.

"Alright," said Jeremie, "at lunch?"

"At lunch."

Yumi walked on, and Jeremie, Aelita, Ulrich and Odd walked into the classroom to meet Kaitie for the second time.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 At lunch they all sat down at the same table. Kaitie was looking for a seat, and Jeremie offered for her to sit with them.

"Sure, why not?"

During lunch, the group asked her many questions, including if virtual worlds meant anything to her, if she worked on computers at all, and if she had any freinds yet. She seemed interested in any computer-made thing, programmed games when she was bored, and she had a grade average of 95.87 (of course the group told her theirs.).

Jeremie told her that she was officially part of the group, and would explain her about what it meant over time. He told her to meet him in his room Sunday. After lunch she went went to her dorm to program another game. Soon she would be fighting evil, and didn't even know it.

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]