Claustrophobia by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       At diner I saw some other new kid. It looked like he had all ready made some friends. I could hear the conversations from the kitchen. 

      “Hey, why don’t ya eat with us, Champ?” I heard Odd say.

       He replied back with, “Thanks a lot but I can’t abandon my team.” and he sat next to that cheerleader girl I still haven’t learned her name.  

      “Hey, stop trying to worm your way in!” Herve said pretty mad. I was staring to get worried. If anyone started a fight, I was supposed to brake it up. “You’re not in our group, so go take a hike.” 

      “Ya, I know Herve, but I’d like to join you group, or should I say Sissi’s group, is that it? What do I have to do?” 

      “Well you have to pass our initiation test and it really dangerous and hard.” Herve said sounding like he didn’t like this dude. “Much too hard for you.”  

     “Initiation test, tell me a little more about them.” he said.

        “Test number 1,” Herve said, “You have to clean all the toilets with a tooth brush.” 

      “Sounds like a petty dumb test. It’s like the kind they give to ten year olds at summer camp.” He said, “So I’ll pass.” 

      “O.K. Since you refuse to pass our test, Chow!” Herve said, getting all in his way. 

        “Hey!” Sissi, I guess that’s her name, said, “When do you decide on the test! I’ll tell you what you have to do. You’re gonna mummify the skeleton we use in the science room.” 

      “O.K. Now that sounds cool.” he said. 

      “Atina!” Rosa’s voice startled me. “You’re supposed to be cleaning the dishes, not listening to other people’s gossip!”   

    “Yes ma’am.” I said getting back to my work.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]