The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       The next morning we got on the road again. We eventualy got to a town. We made our way behind buildings, looking for eather the wecoming center or the police station. Some one came up from behind us and said, ’’Hi, you could use these.’’   

    I jumped and turned around to find a girl with hair a mix of colors. Her banges had blonde in them, were the ends of her hair had black. Filled in with the rest was red and brown. In her arms were a pile of clothes.

       ‘’I saw you a while away and thought you might want these.’’ she said handing me a black shirt and light blue jeans. 

      I put the clothes on as she handed the rest of the clothes out to my friends. Once I had my clothes on, I said, ’’Name’s Yumi. And these are my friends Ulrich, Aelta, Jeremie, and Odd.’’

       ‘’Hi, name’s Dannie.’’ Dannie said. 

      ‘’Thanks for the clothes.’’ Odd said. He looked at his green t-shirt and then at Ulrich’s red one. ’’Wanna trade?’’ 

      They traded shirts and Aelita, in her yellow shirt and black baggy pants, looked at me and said, ’’Boys.’’ 

      ‘’I know what ya mean.’’ Dannie said shaking her head. ’’Five brothers. I love’m but I hate’m.’’ 

      We laught at that and once we were done Jeremie asked, ’’Do you know where the local police station is?’’

        ’’Ya, it’s on the other end of town. I’ll take you there.’’ Dannie said. ’’Out of curiosity, is that green blood on your face?’’ pointing to Ulrich’s scars.

       He put his hand to his face and said, ’’Ya.’’       I looked over at Jeremie. The wond wasn’t bleading threw the dark blue t-shirt Dannie gave him but he wasn’t using that arm.   

    Dannie looked at Aelita and asked, ’’And what happened to your neck?’’   

    ‘’Ya,’’ Aelita said, ’’We were kidnapped.’’   

    ‘’Tell me on the way.’’ Dannie said walking down the road. We followed her and told her our story, with out Xana’s part in it. She nodded every once in a while and once we were done she said, ’’After the police station, you’ll have t go to the hospital. I can’t take you there because I can’t go into the police station.’’ 

      ‘’Why can’t you go in the police station?’’ Ulrich asked.   

    ‘’You’ll find out when you get there.’’ she said looking at the ground.  

     ‘’Can we stop and get something to eat?!’’ Odd wined. ’’I’m hungery!’’

       ‘’You’re always hungry, Odd!’’ Ulrich, Aelita, and I said together.

 Dannie said tring not to laugh. ’’I’ll pay.’’  

     ‘’Thanks.’’ I said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]