The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       ‘’Dose any of you have weird blood color or type.’’ she asked. 

      Jeremie sat in a chair, holding his shoulder again, and said, ’’I’m the only one with normal blood. Yumi has black blood, Aelita has blue, and Odd’s purple.’’

       ‘’Purple, blue and black?’’ she whispered to herself.

       The doors opened and three medics came in. They told us to get into the ambukace and tried to get Ulrich to lay on the stracher. 

      ‘’No, Jeremie neads more help than I do.’’Ulrich said, ‘’Role up his right sleave and look at his shoulder.’’ 

      They did so and saw what I feard might happen. The area that had gotten stabed was yellow and infected. 

      At that moment, the ambulace came to a stop. We got out and were directed to dirfrernt rooms.

       My room was a double, so me and Aelita had it. A nurse in a white lab cote came in and handed us hospital robes. We changed into them and waited while the doctor came around.  

     When he came in, I thought it was St. Nicolas himself. Even his name made me think that.  

     ‘’Hello girls.’’ he said, ‘’My name is Dr. Claus and I heard that you two and your friends were kidnapped, right?’’       ‘’Yes sir.’’ Aelita said.  

     ‘’Alright Aelita.’’ He said, ’’Let’s see what that man did to you.’’ he gently grabbed her chin to get a better look at the cut.

       ‘’That’s all he did to me.’’ Aelita said, ’’Personaly, I think it heald already.’’  

      ‘’It looks alright.’’ Dr. Claus said, ’’How long has your blood been blue?’’

       ‘’I don’t know.’’ Aelita said. ’’I guess I always have.’’

       He stopped looking at her and walked over to me. ’’What all did he do to you, Yumi?’’ 

      ‘’He cut both arms, legs, neck, and my bellie.’’ I said. 

      ‘’Lay down on the bed and let me look at your legs.’’ he said patting the back of the bed. 

      I did as he said and he pushed the end of my hospital robe up to my bra. The thick line on my stumich showed to him and asked, ‘’Dose it hurt?’’ as he did a mushage like thing. I didn’t answer so he moved to my legs. Did the same thing and asked, ’’Do you know if you were born with black blood?’’  

     ‘’No, I wasn’t.’’ I answered. ’’Last year it was red.’’ 

       He looked at my arms and then he tilted my head so he could see my neck. Once he was done he said, ’’Director Miller of Stachon Three should coming in soon to take pictures of those.’’ and with that, he left the room, shutting the door behind him.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]