The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       The next day, a bus from Kadic, driven by Jim, came to pick us up. All but Ulrich. I tried to stay but they wouldn’t let me. We walked to the bus in the clothes Dannie gave us. Jeremie’s arm was in a sling.

       Jim met us with a smile and said, ’’Glad to see you again.’’

       ‘’Hi Jimbo.’’ Jeremie said in a better mood.        ‘’It’s Jim.’’ Jim said, ’’Not Jimbo.’’  

     We drove to Kadic, Jim got our storie and five hours later, we were at Kadic.

       Jeremie’s father was there, my parents, and Odd’s whole family, with his sissters. 

      What surprised me was that Jeremie’s dad took Aelita with him and Jeremie when Delmas said we had the rest of the week to recuperat. Before everone left, we got together and I would have to go to the factory every chance I could, I would have to check on Lyoko.  

     They left and I went home. My mom told me to sit on the sofa and watch TV. If I neaded anything, I was to call. 

      I turned the TV on and saw the news woman. 

      ‘’Breaking news.’’ she said. ‘’The missing children have been found but one of them might have a deadly deses. Ulrich Stern might have sulfhaemoglobinania. A tarable deseas that if left untreered he will die of heades, bleeding from the eyes and sencitiy to light and sound.’’  

     ‘’Ulrich.’’ I said. ’’I wonder if Aelita knew?’’

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]