The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       At my house, hell was breaking lose. My mother was panicking, my father was calling everyone he could think of, and my brother was fighting not to cry. 

      ‘’Hiroki,’’ my mother said to him, ’’go to school and find her friends. They might know where she is.’’

       My brother grabbed his draw string bag and walked out of the house. When he got to my school, Kadic Academe, he looked around for the only one he knew by name. Ulrich Stern. He was looking for me so intensely that he didn’t notices his best friend, Johnny, standing in front of him. Hiroki tripped over Johnny’s feet and fell to the ground. Johnny fell on top of him. 

      ‘’Sorry Johnny.’’ Hiroki said getting up. ’’You know were Ulrich is?’’

       ‘’Ya, over there by the oak tree.’’ Johnny said getting up and pointing to the tree. Ulrich was standing next to his friends. The purple dressed dude was sitting on the ground as the blond haired boy was speaking. The pink haired girl looked worried.  

     Hiroki walked over to them and asked, ’’Ulrich, do you know were Yumi is?’’ 

      ‘’What!?’’ Ulrich said. 

      Odd jumped off the ground and looked shocked.  

     ‘’What do you mean? She’s missing?’’ Ulrich said. 

      ‘’She disappeared last night.’’ Hiroki said.  He was about to cry and Aelita got herself eye level with him.

       ‘’Did she leave anything behind?’’ Aelita asked.  

     ‘’No.’’ his voice shook and he bite his lip to try to stop. 

      Aelita hugged him and he hugged back. They let go and Aelita said, ‘’It’s alright. They’ll find her.’’ She looked up at Ulrich and tried to read his face. In his eyes, she saw pain. He closed his eyes and Aelita looked over to Jeremie, standing up herself.

       Hiroki walked away, face facing the ground in front of him.       ‘’I wonder if Xana did this.’’ Odd thought out loud. 

      Jeremie was getting his computer ready. He sat on the ground and Aelita got be hind him. 

      After a minuet, Jeremie said, ’’The scan didn’t find an activated tower.’’ Shutting the laptop and getting up. He put it in his back pack.

       Jim Morales came over and said, ’’The principal wants to see you.’’ 

      They followed Jim to Delmas’ office.

       He was sitting in his chair, on the phone, answering questions. Once he was done Jim stud behind his desk. 

      ‘’I know you are good friends with Miss Ishiyama,’’ he started off, ’’do you have any idea were she might be?’’  

     No one responded.  

     ‘’You must know something.’’ Delmas insisted, ’’This is very important.’’  

     ‘’Sir.’’ Aelita said, ’’We don’t have any idea were she is. Yesterday she was acting normal, no sign of running way, and if I remember Hiroki right, he said no note was found. I hate to say it, but I think she was kidnapped.’’  

     ‘’Do they know what time she disappeared?’’ Ulrich asked. 

      ‘’No,’’ Delmas said shaking hi head, ‘’All they do know is that it was early this morning or latter last night before she got ready for bed.’’

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]