The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       They sat there and watch Rupert. Once it was over Jeremie changed it back to the news and muted it.

       ‘’Aelita, can I talk to you?’’ he asked looking at her.  

     ‘’She looked him in the eyes, smiled and said, ’’Sure Jeremie.’’ 

      He didn’t say anything at first and then  he started. ’’I don’t know exactly how to say it but…’’ he paused for a second and continued, ’’with ever thing that’s happened, I just wanna say it before it’s too late. I love you, Aelita.’’ 

      She hugged him and said, ’’I love you too, Jeremie.’’ 

      Jeremie and Aelita stopped hugging and he kissed her on the lips. They sat like that for a while, not noticing the front door opening and Mr. and Mrs. Belpois coming in.

       Mr. Belpois had his arm around his wifes wast and went into the living room and saw his son and Aelita kissing. 

      They didn’t say anything and Jeremie and Aelita let go. They turned to the door and bot of their cheks went red.

       ‘’Oh, don’t mind us, we’re just going upstairs to bed.’’ Mr. Belpois said with a smile.   

    ‘’No, don’t.’’ Aelita said, ’’I fixed you some supper if you’re hungery.’’ 

      She got up and went into the kichen. She went over to the mirowave and hit some buttens and then START.  

     While that was cooking, Mr. Belpois told them what happened.  

     ‘’I guess we came in at just the wrong time.’’ he said to sume it all up.       Aelita got the plaits out of the microwave and put them on the table for Jeremie’s parents. She went over to a draw and got two forks. She put them in the mashed potatas and sat back down next to Jeremie.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]