The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       ‘’Ulrich, you’re alright.’’ Mrs. Stern said hugging her child. Ulrich had just been relest to go home. His mother wouldn’t let go. 

      ‘’Come on dear.’’ Mr. Stern said to his wife. ’’Let’s go home.’’

       Ulrich got into his his dad’s 2008 murcery and shut the door. His brother, Allen, got in the other side and they drove off to their house in Sèvers. 

      Once there; the Stern family got out and went to the mantion. The butler opened the door and they all went in.  

     ‘’You go up to your room and relax dear.‘’ his mom said. Ulrich went up to the thired floor and got to his door. He opened the door and felt the fluffy carpet under his shoes.   

     In his room was a big bed in the center. In Ulrich’s openon he’d rather have a twin size bed but his mother wants the best for her two kids so he has a queen. Green sheets covered the bed. A night stand with a lamp on it and a book with a pin. On the wall to his right was a wordrobe and a dresser with a mirror. On his left was his desk and chest. 

      He walked over to his bed and took his shoes and socks off. He opened the draw to his night stand and got a remote out. He amed it at a resever by the celing and hit a butten.  

      A wide screen TV came down from a slit in the celing. He flipped threw some channels and then turned it off. The TV went up as he put the remote back in the draw and pulled out a phone. 

      He dialed a number and waited.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]