The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       I had gone to a moive theator today because being out of school and none of your friends live around you can get perty boring. I was getting a drink and some candy for Hokiro, who just had to come along, when my phone started to ring. I pulled out of my pocket and answered it.  

     ‘’Hello.’’ I said. 

      ‘’Hi Yumi, it’s Ulrich.’’ he said. 

      ‘’Ulrich!’’ I said happy to hear his voice. ’’You out of the hospital?’’  

     ‘’Ya, but they want my docter to check me over.’’

       ‘’They still think you have an illness?’’ I asked sitting down in a chair.  

     ‘’Can I go and play a game of racing?’’ Hiroki asked loud enough for Ulrich to hear.     

  I pulled out some change and said, ’’Here, go have a ball.’’   

    ‘’Where are you?’’ Ulrich asked me.    

   ‘’Movie Theator.’’ I said. ’’Hiroki wanted to see Kun Fu Panda.’’ 

      ‘’Isn’t that chiness?’’  

      ‘’Ya, but Delmas made the mistake of letting him out of school as well.’’ I said. ‘’I have to take care of him.’’  

     ‘’I wish I could come over to your place.’’ Ulrich said, ‘’It’s such a drag over here. I’m not aloud outside.’’  

     ‘’Well I know the press is having fun with all of it.’’ I said.   

    ‘’Come On!’’ Hiroki said grabbing his candy. ‘’The movie’s about to start!’’

       ‘’All right.’’ I said. ‘’Sorry Ulrich. Gotta go. I’ll call you back when the movie’s over.’’ I hung up and put the cell in my pocket. I grabbed my drink and followed Hiroki to the theator.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]