The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       ‘’1, 9, 7, 3’’ I said to myself as I unlocked the elevator. I walked into the lad and turned the screen on. 

      A block came up and I saw Aelita. 

      ‘’Hi Yumi.’’ she said.  

     ‘’How did you get into Lyoko?’’ I asked her.    

   ‘’What do you mean?’’ she said with a laugh.  ’’I’ve been here.’’   

    ‘’I thought you went over to Jeremie’s place.’’ I said.  

     ‘’I would love to,’’ Aelita said. ’’but you know I can’t so quite pulling my leg.’’ she laughed and then asked. ’’Now, where is everyone?’’ 

      ‘’Everyone’s at home recuperating.’’ I said still confused.  

     ‘’What happened?’’ Aelita asked. 

      ‘’I was kidnapped by some one taken over by Xana.’’ I started to tell her. ’’Then everyone came to rescue me and her got all five of us.’’ 

      ‘’All five of you?’’ Aelita asked confused. ’’Who’s the fith?’’  

      ‘’You.’’ I said. I finshed telling her about what happened.  

     ‘’But how can that be?’’ Aelita asked no one. ’’I’ve been in Lyoko all my life.’’

       ‘’No you haven’t, just ten years.’’ I said. ’’How about I call everyone. It’s the weekend so everyone should be coming back here.’’ 

      I used the phone on the supercomputer to call everyone.  

     ‘’Hi Ulrich,’’ I said once he picked up. ’’Get to the factory as soon as you can.’’

       ‘’O.K. What’s up?’’

       ‘’I’ll explain when you get here.’’ I said and hung up.

       I called Odd and it was the same. Than I called Jeremie.  

     ‘’Hi Jeremie, come to the factory as soon as you can, and bring Aelita with you.’’ I said. 

      ‘’Aelita’s not here!’’ Jeremie said. ’’Everyone thinks she’s been kidnapped again.’’  

     ‘’So that’s what happened.’’ I said getting it. ’’Aelita was sent back to Lyoko, not another one created.’’ 

      ‘’What are you talking about?’’ 

      ‘’Aelita, you want to talk to him?’’ I asked her. 

      ‘’Hi Jeremie.’’ she said. ’’I don’t know what’s going on. Yumi said I was with you at your house but I’ve never been outside of Lyoko.’’   

    ‘’You’re alive.’’ Jeremie said happily ’’I’ll be there as soon as I can.’’ and he hung up.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]