The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       Jeremie looked at his parents as he put his cell phone back in his pocket. They were talking to the police telling them everything they knew. 

      ‘’Dad.’’ Jeremie said ’’can I talk to you?’’  

     ‘’Sure son.’’ Mr. Belpois said walking with Jeremie.  

     They went a little ways away from everyone and Jeremie said, ’’I think I know where Aelita is.’’ 

      ‘’Well, where?’’ Mr. Belpois asked.   

    ‘’In a factory by the school.’’ Jeremie said. ’’I nead you to drive me there.’’   

     ‘’Let me tell your mother and we’ll be on our way.’’ Mr. Belpois said walking back to his mom.       Jeremie went over to the car and sat down in the front seat.   

    His dad came a mineut later and started up the car.  

     They went to Paris and Jeremie got them to the factory. Once his father stopped the car in front of the opening, Jeremie unbuckled and jumped out.    

   Jeremie went down to the elevator with his father close behind.   

    When they were both in the elevator, Jeremie pushed the button to go down and they went down.   

    He hit the button again and the door opened to the lab. 

      ‘’Whoa!’’ Mr. Belpois said as he looked around at the supercomputer.  

     ‘’Hi Jeremie, Mr. Belpois.’’ I said as they came in. 

      ‘’What is this thing?’’ Mr. Belpois asked.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]