The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       ‘’I wonder where Ulrich is?’’ I asked Jeremie.   

    ‘’I’m tracking his cell. He’s in the factory and should be coming down here in one minuet.’’ Jeremie said.    

   I looked at the screen and saw a green circle. It had stopped moving. ’’I’m going up there to see what happened.’’ I said walking to the elevator. 

      On the ground floor, I looked to were the circle was on the screen and there laid Ulrich in a pool of green blood.  

      ‘’Ulrich!’’ I said running to him. 

      He picked his head up and I saw that his eyes were green. And most of his face was covered in blood. 

      I got Ulrich in the sitting position leaning up against the fram from the elevator. His clothes were covered in blood and more blood was coming out of his eyes.

       I ripped one of my pants legs off at the knese and looked around. Under the opening I saw an old water botle that still had water in it.

       I walked over to it and brought it to Ulrich. I drenched the clothe in it and started to wipe his face.  

     Once I was done, Ulrich’s eyes had stopped bleeding but he couldn’t see.  

     ‘’Come on.’’ I said helping him up, ’’Let’s go down to Jeremie.’’ 

      We walked slowly to the elevator and went down.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]