The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       I felt myself falling into a million pieces and being put back together again. Becoming digital does that. 

      I came togther in the mountan secter. I fell to the ground with much practes and waited for Aelita to get here.

       I waved to her off in the distence and looked at Ulrich saying, ‘’She’s…’’  

     ‘’…about 4 meters from us.’’ Ulrich said finishing my sentense. ‘’I can feel her feet ponding on the ground.’’  

     I looked down at his feet and saw that he didn’t have any shoes on. Just bear feet.       Aelita got to us and I said, ‘’It feels weird that you’re already here.’’   

    ‘’Come on guys.’’ Jeremie said, ‘’the activated tower’s in sector five.’’ 

      ‘’Sector five?’’ Aelita asked.  

     ‘’You’ll see when we get there.’’ Ulrich said. 

      He ran to the edge of the mountans with us right behind him.

       We stopped when we got there. Aelita was looking around as we waited and asked, ‘’What are we waiting on.?’’ 

      ‘’This.’’ Jeremie said ‘’ Scipio. S-C-I-P-I-O.’’

       The orb came and picked us up as we zoomed threw to sector five.    

   When we landed Jeremie said, ‘’Three minuets on the clock.’’

       We ran to the corador and down the stair cave. 

      Once we were down it, I saw the key. It was on the other side of some pit of blackness.  

     ‘’Now how are we supost to get to the key?’’ I asked no one in particular.   

     Ulrich started to walk forward into the abis but I grabbed his arm to stop him.‘’There’s no land in front of you!’’ I said.   

    ‘’Yes there is.’’ Ulrich said. He pulled his saber out and threw it into the abis. But instead of falling, it slide. ’’The land must be invisible. Let’s go.’’ he said as he went to pick up his saber.   

        I walked behind him and Aelita was behind me.    

   When we were close to the key, 10 econds on the clock, Ulrich went to the wall to find the key but turned around and shouted, ’’Yumi! Look out!’’

       The next thing I knew was being swoshed like a bug.   

    I came out of the scanner breathing hard.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]