The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       Back at Kadic, everyone had heard about me disappearing. 

      In Mrs. Hertz class, she was going on about lenses. ‘’Lenses are used in glasses, telescopes, and magnifiers. Jeremie, Herve, and I can show you an example of what lenses are used for.’’ 

      ‘’Beep. Beep. Beep.’’ Jeremie’s laptop alarmed silently. 

      Jeremie pulled it out of his bag and opened it up.  

      ‘’Aelita, we gotta go to Lyoko.’’ He whispered to sitting next to him.

       She looked at the screen and saw that a tower was activated in the mountain sector. 

      ‘’I’ll text them, you go ahead to the factory.’’ Aelita said, pulling out her cell phone out of her pocket. 

      ‘’Mrs.’’ Jeremie said standing up. ’’Could I go to the infirmary?’’ 

      She stopped talking and said, ’’Yes Jeremie.’’

       Aelita finished texting Ulrich and had almost finished with Odd’s text.

       Ulrich and Odd were sitting in Mrs. Meyer’s class. When all of a sudden, Ulrich’s butt starts to vibrate.  

      A look of shock went over his face as he pulled it out of his back pocket and looked at the screen.  

     ‘’SOS XANA’’ it said. 

      He was about to tell Odd went the tune of Brake Brake Brake Dance filled his ears. 

      Mrs. Meyer stopped talking and said, ’’OK, who’s is it? All phones are suppose to be turned off in the class room.’’  

      Odd looked around and then realized it was coming from his pocket.  

     He pulled it out and tried to turn it off without letting her see it, but failed. Mrs. Meyer walked over to him and snacked it up.

       ‘’Ulrich.’’ she said, ’’Take your friend to the principals office.’’ 

      They got up and walked out of the class room. Instead of going to Delmas’ office they went to the park. 

      Once they got to the factory, they found Jeremie and Aelita outside.  

     ‘’We can’t go in this way.’’ Jeremie said.  

     ‘’Why not?’’ Odd asked noticing the yellow caution tape blocking the big door way.  

      ‘’Some one was murdered.’’ Aelita said looking past the tape to see a black dressed girl with black short hair. 

      ‘’Yumi!’’ Ulrich shouted 

      Aelita hugged him as he tried not to cry. 

      What they didn’t know, was that’s not me.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]