The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       ‘’Yumi?!’’ a girl asked from behind my back. I turned around and saw that it was Dannie.  

     ‘’Dannie? You remember us?’’ I asked nervesly. 

      ‘’Yes and no.’’ she said sitting next to me. ’’It was like a dream. I saw you one day and you guys were in the woods out side of my city. I was coming here and stopped because you looked like you neaded help. You neadded clothes.’’

       We were speackless as she told the rest. She remembered it from the woods to the McDonals.  Once she was done, Ulrich asked, ’’I have one queston. What did you do to be a wanted person back at your home?’’ 

      ‘’I helped my dad do some stuff,’’ she said looking at her tray. ’’he’s in jail back in Italy. I’m wanted in almost every eropenan country.’’  

     ‘’Than why stay in France?’’ Jeremie asked.    

       ‘’Something told me to.’’ Dannie said. She dropped her fork and said, ’’It really happened!?’’  

      ‘’Ya, we went back in time about a week.’’ Aelita said.  

     ‘’Cool.’’ Dannie said almost finishing her food. She looked at Odd and saw that he was still hungery and his tray was empty. ’’You want my food?’’

       ‘’Yes, thank you.’’ Odd said as he took her food.     

  ‘’Oh, Ulrich, I heard you guys had weird blood. Did you eat purple berrys with bumps on them when you were in the woods?’’ Dannie asked. 

      ‘’Ya, all but Jeremie. But we had weird blood color before that.’’ Ulrich said.     

   ‘’No, if you have naturaly weird blood color it makes you have the same sempomes as the Sulfer thing.’’ Dannie said, ’’Just eat as much corn as you can and you’ll be back to normal.’’

       ‘’Than can I have some shrimp?’’ Ulrich asked.   

     ‘’Ya.’’  

      ‘’Good, I’m gone.’’ Ulrich said as he got up to get some.

The End

Chapter End Notes:

Trust me, I'm glad it's over. It took me three months to compleet and a whole hour to put here. My back's killing me!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]