The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       No body was down by the body so they jumped the caution tape and went down to get a closer look at the me-look-a-like.

       Ulrich was the first one down . He looked at her and said, ’’This isn’t Yumi.’’ he shook his head. ’’Yumi’s belly button in in not out, like this girl.’’

       Everyone looked and saw what he meant.  

     ‘’Hey! Your not support to be down here.’’ a voice said by the stairs. 

      ‘’We’re sorry.’’ Aelita said looking at him. ’’We just thought that this would be a good place to hide a kidnappe and the kidnapper. We saw this Yumi-look-a-like, but it’s not her.’’ 

      ‘’And you know this for a fact?’’ He asked coming over to them.

       ‘’Yes.’’ Ulrich said. ‘’Yumi’s belly button’s in not out, like this girl.’’ 

      ‘’Thank you for telling us this.’’ he said,’’but this is an open crime scene, so you’ll have to leave.’’

       They went up the bridge and out of the area. Once in the city, Jermie’s laptop beeped again. 

      He pulled it out and sat it on top of a trash can lid. It showed a nature recserve not to far from the city. Xana’s symible was flashing by what looked like a shack.  

      ‘’That must be were Yumi is.’’ Ulrich said.  

     They got a cab ride to the woods and Jeremie payed the driver. They got out and walked in to the woods. They were going to look around when they heard a scream. 

      ‘’Yumi!’’ Ulrich said, running to the scream. 

      They ran to a shack that had no windows and one door. Ulrich kicked down the door and saw me lying on the bed, tied up in only my bra and underwear.

       ‘’Ulrich!’’ I said glad to see him. Than I remembered what I was waering. ’’Oh crap!’’

       Odd, Aelita, and Jeremie helped Ulrich untie me. Once I was untied the man came back.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]