The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       The eye of Xana flashed in his eyes as he shot bolts of electricity at me and my friends. I fell to the ground, paralyzed. He pulled me up and leaned me up againsed my already tied up friends.  

      The Eye of Xana disappered from his eyes and he said, ‘’Now let’s see if your little heroes are like you.’’  

     He pulled out my pocket knife and stabbed Jeremie in the right shoulder. 

      ‘’Ahhhhh!’’ Jeremie screamed falling over. Red blood came running out of his shoulder and colored his blue shirt red.

       ‘’So you’re normal.’’ the man said. ‘’What about the rest of you?’’

        He cut Odd in his stumich. It looked to me as if he went in deep. Purplr blood gushed out as Odd screamed.  

     I tried to get the ropes off, but I couldn’t move.

       He moved over to Aelita. On her face, I could see fear. A tear ran down her cheek as he slised acrosed her neck. She screamed as blue blood came poring down her chest.

       Once he was done watching her bleed he moved over to Ulrich. . He cut slashes on his face. One went over his left eye. Others went on his cheeks. Green blood ran down his beautiful face as I heard him scream.  

      The man left the shack and the next thing I saw, for the second time today, was

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]