The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       I awoke to find myself tied up and in his trunk again. I tried to move and found my hands were tied up to someone else’s. I felt that the nails were polished and said, ’’Aelita, is that you?’  

          ‘’Yumi?’’ a scared voice came from the tied up girl. ’’What do you think he’s going to do to us?’’ 

      ‘’I don’t know.’’ I said shaking my head. ’’What I do know is that we’ve got to get out of here.’’ 

      ‘’But if we get out of the rope…’’ she started. ’’Wait a mineut. I think…’’ she trailed off as I felt her moving.  

     ‘’Hey, could you talk in a sentence please?’’ I asked ’’What are you doing?’’ I could feel her cold skin on my back.  

     ‘’I’m trying…’’ 

KICK     

   ’’to kick…’’

KICK        ’

’this opening open.’’

 KICK      

 she said.
 KICK

       The door-like flap flopped down and hit something.

       I couldn’t see out, but I saw light. I felt her go forward and grab something from someone on the other side of the door with her feet.

       She curld up to were her feet tuched her hands and I could feel it was a knife. She cut the ropes and I pulled my hands free.

       We crowed out of the trunck and into the back seat of the car.       The opolsery was clawed and battered as if this man was an experte at kidnapping. My oppinone, he’s not that good, but oh well.  

     Than I looked at our rescuers. Ulrich, Odd, and Jeremie. But they were all in their boxes.   

     ‘’Well, now we’re even.’’ Ulrich said as I crawed over to sit next to him.

        I giggled and turned to Jeremie. His shoulder was still bleeding. Aelita had moved over to sit next to him and was examining the wond and whispered, ’’He’s got to get to a doctor, if he doesn’t, he’ll loose his arm.’’

       ‘’That’s what I’m planing.’’ the man said while driving. ’’I’m going to drop you off in the middle of a forest. You’ll ever be able to find your way back to the city.’’   

    ‘’What!?’’ I thought.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]