The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

He stopped the car and turned around. His gun was pointed right at us as he said, ’’Get out and don’t turn around. When you hear the car leave, you can move.’’ 

      We did as he said and Ulrich, being the last one out, shut the door. The car drove away and we turned around and saw a two way road. On both sides were trees.

       ‘’First place we gotta go to is the polic.’’ I said. ’’They’ve gotta know we’re not under the kidnappers so called care.’’ 

      ‘’And they’ll ba able to help Jeremie. ’’ Odd said.  

     ‘’And your cut, Odd.’’ Aelita said. 

      ‘’They might be able to get us some clothes too.’’ Ulrich said. 

      ‘’Ya, that would help.’’ I said. ’’Now. Which way do we go?’’ 

      ‘’North.’’ Aelita said pointing down the street on my left. So our rage bunch of a group left down the road. Night was starting to fall so we went into the woods. Me and Ulrich made a roof and Aelita tried to dress Jeremie’s cut. Odd went around looking for some food. He came back after we had a fire and brought some blue berrys.

       ‘’Odd, where did you find these blueberrys?’’ Aelita asked.  

      Odd was stuffing his face with the berrys and swallowed. ’’Over by the maple tree.’’ Odd said wipping juice from his mouth.   

     ‘’Then let me ask a queston.’’ I said. ’’Are you sure these are blueberrys.’’ I picked on up and looked at it. I had little bumps on it and looked more purple on the outside.

       ‘’Yes, I’m sure.’’ Odd said handing me some.  

      I ate some and said, ’’There not haft bad, but they still don’t tast like blueberrys.’’ 

      We ate that and Aelita looked at Jeremie’s cut again.

       ‘’How is it?’’ I asked her as the boys were making a place for us to sleep.

       ‘’It’s better than when we got here.’’ She said, ’’But it still neads a doctor to look at it.’’ 

         ‘’Thanks Aelita.’’ Jeremie said. They looked each other in the eye and I figered I’d leave them to it.

       I went over to the tent like strusher and saw what Odd and Ulrich were doing. They had found some leaves and had put them over a log with some moss. The log was long enough for all of us to rest our heads.  

      ‘’I figered we would keep warm by sleeping together.’’ Ulrich said.  

      ‘’Ya.’’ I said as I shivered feling the wind go acrost my almost bare back. He put his arm over my shoulder. ’’Thanks.’’ I said to him.

        Later we went to sleep. I slep next to Ulrich and Aelita. The guys insested that me and Aelita sleped in the inside of the group. Odd and Ulrich were on the outside with Jeremie, Aelita, and me in the inside.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]