Identity Crisis by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

      They went to the factory and got in the elevator and got down to the lab. When the door opened Jeremie, Amanda, and Aelita all looked surprised to see them.      ‘’So what’s the emergences, Einstein?’’ Odd asked getting the food out of his pockets and handing them out.    

  ‘’What emergence?’’ asked Jeremie.   

   Then the elevator door opened again and Yumi steeped out saying, ’’What’s Up?’’       ‘’Nothing.’’ Amanda said. 

     ‘’Than why did we get a phone call from you saying something happened.’’ said Odd.    

  ‘’Well, I didn’t.’’ said Jeremie. ’’Hey, can you press that button?’’  

    ‘’Ya.’’ Amanda said ’’Wait a second. I think I remember something Franz Hopper told me, when I was little. Can you send me to Lyoko?’’ She saw their faces and said, ’’I’ve already been there once before Xana was created. Than he forbid that anyone go to Lyoko.’’  

    ‘’O.K. Aelita, will you go with her?’’ Jeremie asked. 

     They went down to the scanner room and Jeremie said over the loud speakers, ’’I’m going to send you to the forest sector, O.K.?’’  

    ‘’That’s perfect.’’ Amanda said.   

    They got into the scanners and Jeremie started up the program.  

     ‘’Scanner Amanda. Scanner Aelita. Transfer Amanda. Transfer Aelita. Virtualization.’’ 

     In Lyoko, Amanda landed with perfect grace. When she stud up strait Aelita could see her outfit better. It was a street fighters outfit. A yellow sweat band was around her head, black tee that was ripped yo show her belly, black jean like pants that had two belts with a gun on each side with combat boots.

      ‘’Alright, let’s go.’’ Amanda said. 

     ‘’Go where?’’ Aelita asked.  

    ‘’A tower.’’ Amanda said ’’Any tower does good. There’s a code Franz Hopper said would destroy anything Xana had created in the last 100 hours.’’   

   ‘’I didn’t know a program like that existed.’’ Aelita said.    

  ‘’Watch out.’’ Jeremie said. ’’Two Krabes are coming up on your left.’’  

    ‘’Thanks.’’ Amanda said. She pulled out one of her guns and fired two shots. The Krabes blew up and disappeared. ’’I’ve always been good with a gun.’’ Then they started for the closest tower. When they got there, they went threw and Amanda started to work on the program. Aelita looked over her shoulder while she worked. ’’There,’’ she said at last. ’’That should do it. Hey, Jeremie, see if the program’s still there.’’ 

     There was a pause and then Jeremie said, ’’It is! I’m gonna devirtualized you.’’

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]