Identity Crisis by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

      ‘’As you know, I was only four when the supercomputer was built. My memory is still a bit fuzzy but I’ll never forget Amanda. My only friend at the time.’’  

    When she said that, Amanda’s face looked like she had just killed some one. ’’What’s wrong Amanda?’’ asked Aelita.  

    ‘’What about Taelia?’’ asked Amanda, ’’Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten your own sister!’’

      ‘’Who’s Taelia?’’ Aelita asked looking at her friends.  

    ‘’Wasn’t Taelia that girl that looked like Aelita and Jeremie thought was Aelita because we couldn’t find her on Lyoko?’’ Odd asked.  

    ‘’Yes, Odd.’’ Jeremie said with an edge in his voice. He turned to Aelita and said ’’Remember when you where trapped in the Gardenia? Before we lost contact, I had tried to materialize you, but it said it didn’t work, but when Taelia came to school, I was convinced she was you.’’  

    ‘’So she goes to Kadic?’’ Aelita asked.  

    ‘’Ya, but I haven’t seen her since.’’ Jeremie said.  

    ‘’I saw her yesterday, but I don’t think she recognized me.’’ Amanda said.   

   ‘’Well now we just have to…’’ Odd started to say but his mouth started to fade with his voice.   

   ‘’What’s going on!?’’ Amanda asked.  

     ‘’It’s that bug.’’ Aelita said. ’’We have to fix it before they all disappear forever.’’ 

       ‘’Well, it’s gonna be much quieter if his mouth keeps disappearing like that.’’ Ulrich said. 

     Odd look at him with eyes saying, ’’That’s not funny!’’      Than Yumi’s hand started to fade.

      ‘’Tell me what’s going on.’’ Amanda said to Jeremie. ’’Maybe I can help.’’

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]