Identity Crisis by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

      Once they got to the factory, they went straight to Jeremie and Aelita. ’’You have to read the paper.’’ Odd said, ’’Page 10.’’  

    They read it and Aelita said, ’’Well, this is a problem.’’ 

     ‘’You can say that again.’’ said Jeremie while reading it. ’’Any ideas Odd?’’ 

     ‘’What!?’’ exclaimed Odd ‘’That was a one time only deal!’’  

    ‘’Well we have to do something.’’ said Ulrich, ’’I mean, we just can’t hide till it’s all worked out.’’ 

     ‘’He has a point, Jeremie.’’ Aelita said. ’’And there’s nothing we can do to speed up the process.’’

      ‘’Beep Beep’’ 

     ‘’What was that?!’’ 

      ‘’Oh, no!’’ some one whispered. Then a person fell out of the cat walk and landed hard on their back and with a groan, got up.  

     ‘’It’s Joanna!’’ Jeremie said, ’’How did you get in here, the door’s secured by a four digit code.’’ 

     ‘’It’s not all that hard.’’ Joanna said ‘’All I had to do was get the security film and watch you type it in. You need to be more careful about that. Anyone who knows how to take apart a security cam. could do it.’’

      ‘’Why are you here?’’ Yumi asked crossing her arms.

      ‘’I might as well tell you, I was sent here by my boss, Long Shore. Of course that’s not his real name, just like Joanna isn’t my real name. Anyway, I was sent here to see if anyone had found the supercomputer. I was friends with the daughter of the creator of the SC, as he called it.’’  

    ‘’You know her?’’ Odd asked, looking at Aelita.

      ‘’When I first saw her, I thought she looked like my old friend, but I wasn’t gonna say anything, just incase I was wrong.’’ 

     ‘’Aelita? That’s you?!’’ Joanna exclaimed. 

     ‘’Ya, Amanda?’’ Aelita said as they hugged.  

    ‘’O.K. Entro please.’’ Odd said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]