ESP by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

   The next couple of days went by quickly. Some of the kids started to get fat so Amanda had to stop bringing pizza in. Even Odd was gaining weight. 

  Weeks went by and no red ford on a road by the forest. In till January 15, 2007.

   English class was just about to start. Everyone had gotten in the room and the bell rang. Amanda was about to pass out a worksheet on colors when Mrs. Hertz came in. Amanda recognized the eye of Xana right away and said, ’’Jeremie, Ulrich, Aelita, Yumi, and Odd, could you come up here for a moment?’’ 

  They came up and Amanda mouthed the word, ’’Xana.’’ 

  ‘’Me and Amanda will stay and defend the home front.’’ Odd said, ’’You go and deactivate the tower.’’  

 With Jeremie in the lead, they ran to the factory.  

   Amanda made her hands into fists and Odd tried to lead Mrs. Hertz out of the building. She ran after him and Amanda ran after her. She got close enough for her to almost grab Mrs. Hertz. But Amanda’s foot slipped just as they ran into the park.   Amanda got up and tried to do a sneak attack so following them from the side. She had lost sight of Mrs. Hertz, but she could see Odd. He was heading for the gate. Amanda could hear the engine of a Ford Truck.  

 ‘’Oh No!’’ Amanda said to herself. ’’He’s gonna get hit by the truck!’’ she tried to put on more steam, but tripped again. Odd ran out to the road and the truck squealed as it tried to stop.

   Amanda had gotten to the gate and saw Odd get hit in the torso by the nose of the red Ford and Odd fell backward.   Amanda ran over to Odd and saw the pool of blood. ’’You Bitch!’’ She screamed at him. ’’You hit him!’’ Amanda tried to get her cell phone out and called 1-5 and got the ambulance there. She went with them to the hospital and filled out his sheet. 

  While she was waiting, she called Jeremie and told him about what happened. He said they were working at getting the tower deactivated.  

 One hour had past and Amanda had read every magazine and one dictionary before they told her she could go in.  

  A nurse in a blue outfit lead her to room 19. Odd was lying in the bed with an IV attached to his arm. Around his waist was wrapped with bandages. He had the sheet covering his legs, drinking a glass of water.   Amanda walked over to him and asked, ’’How are you doing?’’

    ‘’Better than on the road.’’ Odd answered with a smile. ’’But I can’t wait till Jeremie does the Return To The Past.’’  

 ‘’Whoa.’’ Amanda said surprised. ’’You’re getting good at speaking English.’’  

 ‘’My grandparents live in New Zealand.’’  

 ‘’Than why are you in my English class?’’ I asked with a smirk. ’’You should be teaching it.’’  

 They started to laugh at the idea and Odd started to cough. He stopped laughing and also stopped coughing.  

  ‘’Don’t laugh, it’s not good for you.’’ Amanda said.   A ball of white light came out of the wall and Odd said, ’’See ya in your class.’’

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]