Super Heroes? by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The title was suposed to be "Super Heros? You've got to be Kiddin' me!" I guess it was too long.

       An empty school hallway. Nothing happening but the excitement of a three day weekend.   

     In the class room, the teacher, Mr. Fumet, was teaching history.    

   Some of the students were listening, but most were asleep or drawing.

       One artist in particular had blond and purple hair. For some reason was put up in an arrow like way

.        The bell rang and he grabbed all of his stuff and went out the door with a brown haired boy.    

   A blond haired boy with glasses met them in the hallway and they went outside to met another friend.   

     The two blond ones sat down on the bench as a black haired girl with black clothing came over.   

     “Hi Yumi.” the brown haired boy said.  

      “Hi guys.” Yumi said. ’I better get going on home.”  

     “See ya.” the purple and blond haired boy said. He stud up and said, “I better get goin’ too.”   

     “Odd.” the brown haired boy said to his friend. “Who are you going out with this time?”  

     “The new girl, Atina.” Odd said.

       “Is it your goal to go out with every girl here?” The blond haired asked him.  

     Odd just shrugged his shoulders and went off to the dorm room to drop off his school stuff.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]