Super Heroes? by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       Once Odd and Jeremie got on the roof, Jeremie called his dad back.  

     They talked for a while and when he hung up, Jeremie went over to the ledge and looked out.  

      Down below was Ulrich and Yumi talking to each other on a bench.   

     A couple of meters over was a black haired girl. She was behind a tree, spying on the two.     

  “I still don’t see what Ulrich sees in her.” She said to herself. 

      She looked up and saw the blue shirted Jeremie. He was standing on the roof.     

   She blinked and he started to fall. 

      “Jeremie!” Odd’s cry could be heard.   

     Ulrich and Yumi turned around and saw their friend falling to his death.     

  Yumi closed her eyes and Jeremie started to float about a foot off the ground.   

     Yumi thought about Jeremie landing on his feet and he did.   

           “Now that’s not human.” the black haired girl thought “I wonder what daddy would do about our little super heroes.”    

   She ran to the administration wing of the school and got to the main office. 

      Once she got there, the secretary said, “Hello Sissi, Mr. Delmas is in and yes you can go in.” 

      “Thanks.” Sissi said going into her father’s office.     

   “Ah, Sissi dear,” Delmas said from behind his desk. “what’s the matter?”  

     “Jeremie just fell off the roof of the science building!” Sissi started off with.    

   “What?!” Delmas said standing up.   

    “He’s O.K.” Sissi said. “Yumi stopped him from falling somehow.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]