Super Heroes? by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       At P.E., Jim was starting a race. It was Ulrich against Odd and Jeremie, who actually showed up for class.    

   “Hey, Odd” Ulrich said with a happy grin. “You hungry? Well, you’re about to eat my dust.”   

    “Three!” Jim started the count down with his hand in the air in the shape of a gun. “Two! One, BANG!”  

     Ulrich was gone. Odd and Jeremie turned around the first corner while Ulrich was going around the third. Ulrich got back to a wide eyed Jim.   

     “I didn’t think anyone could go that fast.” Jim said surprised. “You should try out for the track team.”   

    Ulrich, who wasn’t out of breath, went back to the bleachers to wait for his friends.      

  When Jeremie came to Ulrich, Odd was already there. “We’re going…to Lyoko.” Jeremie said out of breath.   

    While Jim was watching Nicolas, Herve, and Theo going around, Ulrich, Odd, and Jeremie snuck out to the park.

       Ulrich pulled out his cell phone and called Yumi. She picked up and Ulrich said, “Hey, as soon as you can, go to Lyoko.” he hung up and put his phone back in his pocket.

       They got to the clearing in the park and looked around.    

   Nothing.   

    Odd uncovered the man hole and they went down.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]