Super Heroes? by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       Once Ulrich and Odd got to Lyoko, Yumi showed up in the lab. 

      “Did I miss anything?” Yumi asked Jeremie. 

      “No.” Jeremie said with a smile. “Actually, you’ve got perfect timing. Odd and Ulrich just got to Lyoko.”    

   “I’m off.” Yumi said. She turned around and got back into the elevator.  

     In Lyoko, Aelita was waving to Ulrich and Odd who had just arrived.  

      They ran over to her as Yumi’s form was coming together. She fell to the ground and landed with perfect grace.   

    “I found the activated tower.” Aelita said. “It’s that way.” pointing down the icy walkway.

       “And there’s the welcoming comity.” Odd said as a mega-tank and five blocks came out.   

    “Hide, Aelita!”  Ulrich said as he drew his saber.

        Aelita got behind the group as Ulrich ran to a block. The block didn’t even turn to Ulrich.   

    “Ulrich. Where are you?” Jeremie asked looking at his screen where only three triangles instead of four.   

     “I’m right here.” Ulrich said as he stabbed the block in the eye of Xana.    

   On Jeremie’s screen, Ulrich’s triangle appeared again. “That was weird.” Jeremie said more to his self than to his friends.  

     “Yumi!” Odd shouted as a mega-tank came up from behind her.    

   She turned around as the thing shot her. She flew back a couple of meters and got back up. “How many life points do I have left, Jeremie?”   

    “This is weird.” Jeremie said. “You still have all hundred.”   

    “What?” Odd said. “No way.” he said as his cat like arms did an X over his chest and went down to his side.  

      A wave like air current came from him and every thing froze.   

    “Huh?” Odd said confused as he walked over to Yumi. He waved his paw in her face but she didn’t move.     

  “Jeremie?” Odd asked looking to the sky.   

    No response.   

    Then Odd looked at the monsters. They were frozen too. “Laser Arrow!” He killed all the blocks that were left and then he went over to the mega-tank. He touched it and it opened wide enough for Odd to get a kill.   

    He amid his paw and said, “Laser Arrow.”       It blew up in a million pieces.  

      “Now.” Odd said to himself. “How do I un freeze time?”  

     Then he remembered what he did to stop time and did the same thing.        Ulrich stud up striate and put his saber away. “What happened?”    

    “I froze time.” Odd said as if it wasn’t a big deal.    

   “Hey guys.” Jeremie said watching the news. “I found out what Xana’s attack was. There’s a fire in one of the woods by the school. The bad news is that a house is in the direct line of the fire. And in the house is a deadly gas that could blow up all of Europe. Kadic’s already been evacuated.”     

  “Don’t worry.” Aelita said. “I see the tower.”   

    “You want the worst news?” Jeremie said.   

    “What?” Yumi asked.  

     “They’re estimating five minuets till the fire reaches the house.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]