History Uncovered by Kiwi Lee, HeirOfJeremie
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

        Their children watched in awe as Odd shot the first krabe with one arrow.  Yumi threw both of her fans at the second krabe and they crossed over the eye of Xana. It fell over and blew up.  

       Ulrich confused the last krabe by triplacating. The krabe killed one of Ulrich’s clones and Ulrich payed it back by killing it. Ulrich sucked up his other clone and put his swords away. 

       “Very good.” a deep voice said from behind the group. 

       They all turned around and Herve asked, “Who is that?”

        “I don’t know.” Odd said.   

     “It’s Xana.” Ty said. 

       They all stairred at the flowting man. His black long hair went down to what looked like his waist. For legs he had ribbon like tenicals.

        “My Ty, you remember me yet?” Xana asked looking at her. He moved her chin to look strait into her eyes and said, “I am your father.”   

     Ty moved herself away from him and said, “No! I don’t know where I came from, but I know it wasn’t you!” 

       Xana looked at Odd and said, “You tell her. You remember the fight you had with your friends to keep the supercomputer running or not just so Ty couls live with you. Maybe if you and Aelita had said something, everyone might have reconsided turning off the supercomputer.” 

       “He’s right.” Odd said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]