The other virtual world. by scavind
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Mean while on "symbols", the lyoko gang is now getting down to "whats going on with this place".

Yumi- Ok...So why are you here.

Zeno- Why are you here?

Yumi- Because you are here. What the hell is this place. Why has it came to the ice sector.

Xeo- "Symbols" is a digital floating land mass, just like your "lyoko". But ours floats through the digital realm and enters many areas in computers and digital dimentions. Its bassicaly a a large floating world in the digital sea. It hops from areas in the digital world, to other areas. Seems it has now floated here.

Ulrich- So it's bassicaly free in the digital sea? I think thats what you said.

Xeo- Close enough... I think you get the point.

Jeremy- Just as i thought.

Zeno- What was that? A hack? What are yall up to?

Jeremy- That was just me. Im not where yall are right now but im linked to them by headset. Im Jeremy. Im in the real world.

Yumi- No need to be alarmed Zeno. Hes one of our friends.

Priya- You look cute purple cat one. HAVE ANY SPARE TIME?!

Odd- Ummmmm...Maybe...

Priya- YOU DO NOW!!! MEET ME SATURDAY!!! YOU HAVE TO!!! ARARARRARRRARRAHHHH!

Odd- Sure... (feeling scared)

Ulrich- Ok...We should be heading back now. When should we catch you later?

Zeno- Tommorow? Is that good?

Jeremy- Thats perfect. Seeyall tommorow.

Priya- YOU WILL SEE ME SATURDAY ODD! I DEMAND IT!!!

Odd-... (Walking away slowly)

The lyoko gang dematirializes. Zeno and his group ride off into the distance over the horizon. Back at the factory. There is still light outside. They all walk back to kadic to find sissi once again maruading around annoying people.

Sissi- Hey ulrich. Hows it going.

Ulrich- You do know I dont like you. So why are you still trying to get me?

Sissi- It's fun.

Jeremy- Im going back to my room Catch yall later.

Jeremy leaves followed by Odd and Aelita. Sissi starts harrasing Ulrich and Yumi and it escalates into a a quarlle as usual. Mean while, the Zeno is now seeing that there is a virus in his supercomputers' hardrive. Wonder what it could be.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]