The other virtual world. by scavind
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

It is saturday. Priya is waiting for Odd on "symbols" and is getting impatient. Back at eh factory, Odd is being materialized. Zeno and Jeremy have made it so that is possible for them to matirialize on "symbols" as well. Odd is materialized but is quite a distance from Priya. Jeremy sends his skateboard. Odd thinks to himself- Why was she screaming so much? Whats her problem. Odd arrives and Priya is still there waiting.

Priya- IT'S ABOUT TIME! I TOLD YOU SATURDAY!

Odd- It is saturday

Priya- I MEANT 12AM SHARP SATURDAY! IT'S 7:00PM! WHAT THE CRAP?!? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW  A TREAT A WOMAN.

Odd- Do you still want to go on this date or not? Your the one who asked.

Priya- WELL WHY DO YOU THINK IM STILL WAITING HERE?!? LETS FREGIN GO!

Priya gets onto Odds skateboard. She talks about random stuff on the way to the spot where Zeno made a restaruant a few days earlier.

Priya- DO YOU LIKE TOFU?!?

Odd- ...

Priya- WELL?!? DO YA!?! DO YOU LIKE TOFU?!?

Odd- Not really... Why are you screaming so much? Are you ok?

Priya- NOOO?!? I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SCREAMING? BUT MAYBE A GAS PROBLEM! I LIKE TO EAT CHEESE AND MEAT! AT THE SAME TIME WHILE I TAKE A BATH!

Odd- WHAT!?

Priya- YEAH! I MAY HAVE A GAS PROBLEM ACCORDING TO MY DOCTOR. DID YOU HEAR THAT!

FFFFFRRFRRFRRRRRFRTTTTTTT!!!

Odd- What was that?

Priya- I tooted...

Odd- Cant you say EXCUSE ME?!?

Priya- I let you know before hand. That makes it ok to fart impolitly.

Odd- At least you stoped scremaing...

Priya- STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT ME!!! JUST DRIVE THE DAMN SKATEBOARD!

Odd isnt really enjoying the date but stays out of niceness. They arive at the restaruant. The restaruant was designed so they can pick their own food by hand. But Priya didnt wash them.

Odd- Did you wash your hands?

Priya- NOOOO! WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!

Odd- Mevermind...

They get there food and sit at a table. Odd goes to the bathroom. Odd locks himself in a stall and is thinking to himself "WHY THE HELL AM I ON THIS DATE?!? WHATS WRONG WITH HTIS LADY? AND HOW IS SHE FARTING INTHE VIRTUAL WORLD?" Priya sneeks into the bathroom quietly and sneeks up on Odd.

Priya- WAASSUUPPPPP!!!

Odd- WHAT THE SH#T! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? IM WIZZING!

Priya farts again while in the stall and this was a large one.

Odd- ... Once again you have polluted the air with your ass...

Priya- SO!

Odd- YOU NASTY BITCH!!! IM OUT OF HERE! GOODBYE BITCH!

Odd leaves her in the bathroom. Priya gets mad and gets the food from the table and brings it into the bathroom stall. She eats it in there alone and angry.

Odd- JEREMY! DEMATERIALIZE ME!

Odd is dematirialized back to the factory.

Jeremy- How was the date?

Odd- I dont want to talk about it...

Odd goes back to his dorm and lays on the bed thinking about the day. Aelita has heared that Odd was down and goes to his room.

Aelita- Odd...Are you there?

Odd- Why? What is it.

Aelita- I heared you were down in that bad way. Is there a problem.

Odd- No. You can leave.

Aelita- Ok. Bye.

Odd- Uhum. Bye.

Odd falls asleep without taking a bath that night. Jeremy is still at the factory and is talking to Zeno.

Jeremy- Has Priya talked to you about the date between her and Odd?

Zeno- Yeah. She doesnt care about him anymore. Apparently Odd left her after she pissed him off by yelling to much and farting alot impolitly. It happens alot.

Jeremy- Im problobly not going to tell Odd that a know.

Zeno- Good idea. Catch ya later. Got some important stuff to do.

Jeremy- Ok. Cya.

Zeno leaves his computer and Jeremy goes back to Kadic. He stops by Odds room and sees that he is still sleeping and that Ulrich is also sleeping. He goes to bed at his dorm. The next day Odd forgets about the date and is crazy and weired as usual. So everyone forgets about it aswell. Zeno is still trying to see what this virus is that he found in his hardrive. But he has found the xanas eye symbol.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]