A Very Odd Story by hayleytylers
[Reviews - 0]

Printer
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Review and tell me what you think. It's my first code lyoko story so please be nice. No Flames.
Author's Chapter Notes:

First Chapter. Hope you like it!

Review

Odd Della Robbia smile was so wide as he watch Rosa pile scrambled eggs onto his tray. Herb, who was standing inline behind Odd tapped his foot.

"God Della Robbia! How much can you eat? There's going to be none left!" Herb let out, annoyed. Odd turned to him and simply stook out his tongue. Rosa stopped piling eggs onto his tray and motioned him to move out of line. Odd looked down at his tray, then holding it up to Rosa so she could put more on his plate.

"No! Herb is right Odd, there's gonna be none left. How much DO you eat?" Rosa said loudly, attending to Herb's tray.

Odd growled and walked over to his normal table, sitting down next to Ulrich. Pushing the contants on his plate around with his fork, he pouted. 

"Let me guess, that's not enough?" Ulrich laughed.

"Ulrich! It's not funny! I'm gonna starve! It's a conspiracy, A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!" Odd whined.

"With the way you whine, you're lucky Rosa even gives you something to eat." Aelita said sipping her coffee.

"Well she has to use something to shut him up. Food shuts him up." Ulrich said.

"That is true." Aelita nodded, looking over at Jeremy who was typing quickly on his laptop. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Trying to finish my History report. I was up all night working on decoding Franz Hopper's files. I forgot to do this." Jeremy said, his eyes twitching from being up all night. 

A girl with long vibrant red hair that was up to her upper waist walked into the cafe. Her purple eyes scanned the room, nervously. Her already pale skin, seemed more paler today. She clucthed her Chessire side strapped back-pack her father got her from hot topic and made sure her green sweater's hood was over her head. She walked up to the first person she saw- Sissi.

"Um, hi, do you know where I can find Aelita Stones?" She asked quietly looking down at her black converse, her hands moving into her black skinny jeans pockets. Sissi looked up at her and stared at her for a few seconds.

"Who are you?" She finally asked.

"Uh Irma Boutavahan, I'm new. Some guy named Jim told me my new roommate was Aelita Stones and to go find her so she could show me around or something." Irma said getting more nervous by the second. 

"Oh. Well Welcome! I'm Siss, the prinicpal's daughter." She said fakely. She pointed towards the Lyoko warriors. "The girl with the pink hair is Aelita. I'd watch out for her and her little group. Their all freaks. Except for Ulrich of course." Sissi finished dreamily.

"Sure. Thanks." Irma said, not sure how she felt about this girl. She began walking towards the table that Aelita was at. After what seemed like forever she finally made it. "Hi are you Aelita?" Irma asked ignoring the boys stares.

"Yeah, why?" Aelita asked nicely.

"Well some guy named Jim told me to come find you. I'm new and he said I'm your roommate." Irma said looking at her.

"Oh yeah! The prinicipal told me about that! Welcome! Want to sit down?" Aelita smiled, seeing the girl nervous.

"Um..sure......"Irma said sitting next to Aelita.

"What's your name?" Aelita asked.

"Irma. Irma Boutavahen."

"Nice to meet you. This is Ulrich, Jeremy and the kid pouting is Odd." Aelita.

"Hi." She smiled as the boys said Hi to her when their names were called.

"What school did you transfer from?" Ulrich asked.

"Oh I was homeschooled." Irma said slowly relaxing.

"Wait you mean you've never been to an actual school before?" Ulrich asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. The closet thing I've been to that was like a school was my local little theater company back home."

"Cool you act?" Aelita asked.

"A little..."

"Where are you from?" Aelita asked another question.

"London."

"What's your favorite-"

"Aelita she's your new roommate I think you'll have enough time to ask her questions. Let the girl breathe." Odd laughed at Aelita. She sunk down in her seat with a frown.

"No it's okay, I don't mind. Really." Irma said not wanting to cause a fight or anything.

"No you're just too polite to say anything." Odd grinned at her. Irma blushed.

Then Jeremy's computar started beating. Jeremy gave Odd, Ulrich and Aelita a look. Aelita nodded looking at Irma.

"Um Irma it was really nice meeting you but we forgot we have to go do something. We'll catch up later okay?" She said feeling bad about leaving her but Xana was attacking and they couldn't bring her.

"Oh it's fine." Irma frowned.

The four got up from the table, Odd looking at the diaspointed look on Irma's face.

"Um hey guys, I think you can handle it without me. I'm gonna stay here with Irma." Odd said sitting back down. Before Jeremy could protest, Aelita and Ulrich dragged him out of the cafe. Odd looked at Irma and said,

"So what's up?"

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry about any spelling or grammer mistakes I did this on WordPad because I just got a new laptop for Christmas and I haven't been able to install Word yet
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]