A Day from Jeremie's Diary by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it's been a while but for some reason I lost this website. But I'm back!
Today, two things happened. I don’t know if to classify them as weird or what. The first was this. We were all in the showers and I heard a clunking noise. I looked around to see what it was and found Odd unconscious on the floor. I grabbed my towel and turned the water off. Ulrich had done the same and we got Odd out of the water. I’m thankful Odd’s skinny and light weight. He ended up waking up on a bench in the showers with his towel put over his lap.          The second thing happened soon after. I had gotten in my room as the bell rang for breakfast. I got my clothes on and grabbed my bag so I didn’t have to run back up here before class. Aelita knocked on my door and asked in her sweet voice if blood was suppose to come out of her butt. I guess you could say that stunned me for a moment. Which worried Aelita. I told her it was nothing to be afraid of and that all girls have to deal with it but I wasn’t the person to talk to and she needed to see Yumi. We found Yumi talking to Ulrich and Odd. I asked Yumi if she would help Aelita and, of course, she agreed.          But other than those two weird things, it’s been a Xana-free day. But we still don’t know what happened with Odd. Just another thing to say how weird he is I guess.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]