Angels in Hiding by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

“Excuse-me.” A girl said as she walked into the gym. “Is this the Pencak Silat class?”

        Ulrich and Yumi looked up from their stretching. “Ya.” Ulrich said.       

“My name’s Jordan Malince. I just got here and found out about this.” Jordan said.

         “I’m Ulrich and this is Yumi.” Ulrich said. “Jim should be here soon.” 

       “Who is Jim?” Jordan asked.

        “Our phys ed teacher.” Yumi said. 

       “Doesn’t he get mad about you calling him by his first name?” Jordan asked. 

       “No, not really.” Ulrich said.

        The door opened again and Jim walked in.

        “Jordan Malince.” Jim said as he saw the girl.

        “Oh, so you’re the phys ed teacher?” Jordan asked. 

       “Yes.”  

      “Sympa.” 

       “How much of Pencak Silat do you know?” Jim asked, changing the subject.

        “Not much, I’m afraid.” Jordan said.

        “Than Stern and Ishiyama here will help you during your first days.” Jim said. “Have you done any other marshal arts?” 

       “I took a couple of years of Tie-Kwan-Do.” Jordan said.

        “Good, so your not a beginner.” Jim said. He got himself to the side of the room and said, “Stern, Ishiyama.” 

       The two got up and walked over to Jordan.  

      “A little three on three.” Jim said. 

       The three bowed to each other. While Jordan was going up, she used her legs and flipped herself over the two, confusing them. She slid her feet underneath the two and tripped them to the ground.  

      Jordan turned herself over and landed where she had a hand on each of her opponent’s back.  

      After a second to let her opponents to find defeat, Jordan got up and let Ulrich and Yumi up. 

       “Wow, how many years did you take Tie-Kwon-Do?” Jim asked as he walked over.  

      “Only two.” Jordan said. “I didn’t even know I could do that.” 

       “Well, you did it perfectly.” Ulrich said. “It took me awhile to even learn that.”  

      The door opened to the gym and Delmas walked in. 

       “Oh shit.” Jordan said under her breath.  

       “Did you forget something?” Delmas asked. 

       “Sorry sir.” Jordan said as she ran off to Delmas. 

       “Couldn’t she stay for a little while longer?” Jim asked.

        “No.” Delmas said, sounding like he got up on the wrong side of the bed that morning. 

       The two walked out and left Yumi, Ulrich and Jim.

        “What got on his bad side?” Yumi asked. 

       “Didn’t you hear?” Ulrich said. “Jordan’s not exactly on a lot of teacher’s high lists. She got transferred here from America because her mom got tired of her messing things up. That’s why she was good at knocking us down.” 

       “Why’s Delmas even approve of her coming here than?” Yumi asked. 

       “Because I’m her uncle.” Jim said. 

       “Whoa.” Yumi said. “So she’s related to Chris too?”  

      “Ya, Chris’ sister is her mother.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]