Angels in Hiding by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

        Yumi walked down the street she normally goes but Jordan’s stories had her spooked.

        The Japanese girl thought she kept hearing things. A twig snap behind her. A pebble move when no one hit it.

        I must be loosing my mind. Yumi thought as she turned down a corner to go down her street. 

       “HUH!?” Yumi’s breath got knocked out of her lungs as she asked the simple question.

        “Yumi Ishiyama, I presume.” A female voice said from the person holding Yumi to the ground. 

       “What do you want!?” Yumi demanded as she tried to free herself. 

       “You and your friends out of the way.” The female said as she stuck a gun to Yumi’s back.  

       Yumi heard a click and used all her weight to role over on top of her attacker. Instead of freeing herself, she had just shoved the gun barrel deeper into her back.

        BANG! 

       Yumi’s dead weight was pushed off of a blond haired girl as she ran away from the seen, but not before grabbing the emptied cartridge.

        A woman ran out of the near by house and saw the Japanese girl on the street. She looked back to the house and yelled, “Call 1-5! The Ishiyama’s girl’s shot!” 

       The woman ran out to Yumi and kneeled down to her. “Yumi, can you hear me? I’m gonna stay with you in till the ambulance gets here, alright?” 

       Yumi couldn’t nod her head. Her bottom lip was bleeding from her front teeth bighting down into it. A pool of her blood was colleting around her. 

       A man ran out from a house down a ways and saw who it was on the ground. He ran over to the fenced in house and climbed the locked fence. He knocked hard on the door to get their attention and was greeted by a little black haired boy.        “Hiroki, is your mother home?” the man asked, sort of out of breath.  

      “No.” Hiroki said, looking worried.  

       “How about your dad?” 

       “No, he’s still at work. What’s happened Mr. Dente?”

         “Your sister’s been hurt very badly, we need to get in contact with your parents.”

        A siren was coming up the street in the background as Hiroki ran back into the house and grabbed a cell that was used in emergencies. He ran back to Mr. Dente and hit memo 1, instantly calling his mother.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]