Angels in Hiding by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

        “Excuse me!” Delmas’ voice called over the cafeteria. Standing next to him was five police officers. Everyone quieted down and Delmas continued. “One of our students, Miss Ishiyama, was fatally wounded today on her walk home.” Everyone started to talk to their friends about the news in till Jim blew his whistle, causing everyone to quiet down again. “One witness says it was some one she had seen from this school. The police would like to talk to,” he lifted up a piece of paper that was in his hand and read, “Milly Solovieff, Odd Della Robbia, Jordan Malince, Elizabeth Delmas, Emily LeDuc, Claire Girard, Heïdi Klinger, Jeanne Le Bihan, Sorya Abulabbas, Magali De Vasseur, Sophie Florenceau, Tania Grandjean, Caroline Savorani, Maïtena L'Ecuyer, and Anaïs Fiquet.” Delmas put the paper down and said, “The 15 of you meet in the administrative office now, please.” 

       “Do I wanna know why you where the only guy called on that list, Odd?” Jordan said as she and Odd got up.  

      “Who knows.” Odd said as he and Jordan walked away with the 13 others that were called.  

      “Hey Jeremie, any chance Xana’s behind this all?” Ulrich asked, hopping it all could be fixed and Yumi’s live wasn’t in the balance.

        Jeremie shook his head, “No, there’s no tower activated and I’ve checked any other way of Xana possibly possessing some one or creating a polymorphic clone. This is all a human’s doing.”

        “Could it be Catie?” Aelita asked. 

       “That’d be something you’d ask Jordan and she’s with the police right now.” Jeremie said.

        “But with the way she was talking,” Ulrich continued for Jeremie, “I wouldn’t put it past the girl.” 

       “I just wish we could see Yumi.” Aelita said. 

       “Who says we can’t.” Jeremie said.

        “But if she’s in critical condition…” Ulrich started to say but couldn’t get himself to finish. 

       “There’s camera all over the hospital.” Jeremie said, hinting to his ability to hack into anything on Earth.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]