Avitar Designs by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer
- Text Size +

            "Hey Jeremie, this may sound really random..." Odd started to ask as he sat up from where he had been lounging on the floor of the lab. 

           "That explains alot." Jeremie said, not looking up from the keyboard as he typed. 

           "Ha ha, anyway, how did you do that thing where you changed our outfits?" Odd asked as he stood up. "I thought you said the supercomputer did all that, really." 

           Jeremie stoped typing and turned to Odd, pushing up his glasses. "The supercomputer doesn't add into the calculations of your age as you grow older here on earth." Jeremie started, trying to put it best for Odd.  

           "Like the part of me growing taller?" Odd asked.

            "Persicly Odd." Aelita said, walking over with Yumi and Ulrich, stoping their game of Go. "The supercalculaer used our subconscouisness from when we first went in, which was when you were 13. So on Lyoko, intill a few days ago, your body was still as if you were 13." 

           "Alot changes in three years." Odd said. 

           "Exsept your hair style." Ulrich said, smiling at his friend. 

           "But back to Odd's question." Yumi said. "I'm kind of courius myself."  

          "Yes." Jeremie said, turning towards the screens again. "Odd, you mind if I use you as an exsample?" 

           "Sure Einstine." Odd said, srugging his shoulders.

            "Ok, here's Odd back from before." Jeremie said, bringing up a 3-D spining image of Odd with his arms out, making a cross. "This is basicly a dimo of what I really did." Jeremie set it up and hit enter, getting the program to show what happened.  

          Odd's body went to a gray color as it rotated around back so that Odd would be facing them. A red line went over Odd, adding a few inches onto him as well as body mass and musels. The line stoped at his feet and went back up, taking off a layer of his coustume.

             "The red line is just showing what I had to go in and do detail on. Every time the red line passes over, it is just showing one step." Jeremie explained.

             "I never knew there were so many layers to my outfit on Lyoko." Odd said, watching the line pass over again and again, this time, leaving only a magenta and yellow body left. The arms the only thing bare at the moment. 

           "Just remember I had to make your bodys atomicly corect." Jeremie said, looking towards his friends, and not at the screen as the red line took off the remaining of Odd's costume. 

           "Jeremie! You could've warned us!" Yumi said, looking down so not to see a computer generated naked Odd.  

          "He did." Aelita said, sad she didn't look away soon enough. 

           "You got me pretty good here." Odd said, looking at his digital copy as it started to get clothes back on. 

           "You had to do that with all of us?" Ulrich asked, sounding as if he was vialated. 

           "Yes." Jeremie said. "Trust me, I tryed to find another way of doing it all, but this was the only way I found." 

           "Are you sure you didn't want to see a certan someone without her clothes on?" Odd asked. 

           "ODD!" Yumi exclamed. 

           Odd looked at Jeremie and saw his checks blushing and smiled as he got his answer.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]