Confusing Love by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

          Yumi and Aelita walked onto campus and walked over to the dorms only to find that Ulrich had locked himself in his room, leaving Caroline, Odd, and Jeremie in the hallway.

          "What are you doing here?" Caroline asked, seeing Yumi. 

         "I really should ask you the same." Yumi said, still mad at the girl. 

         "Uh, Yumi, I'd like to introduce Ulrich's cousin Caroline Stern." Aelita said, before anything else could be said. 

         "You're his...cousin?!" Yumi said as it all hit her and made since. "Than when he...Oh ZUT!"

          "Ya, well, thanks to you and your kissing spree, Ulrich's gone and locked himself in his room." Caroline said, her hands on her hips. "What were you thinking!? You know Ulrich loves you." 

         "That's the thing, no I don't." Yumi admited.

           "What? That's what he's always telling me." Caroline said. "It's always Yumi this and Yumi that, he really is dule to talk to if it's anything else. Well, exsept for foot." 

         "Ya, well, now that we've got it all figured out, could you get Ulrich to unlock the door." Odd said.

          "You dorm with him, don't you have a key?" Caroline asked.

          "Kiwi took it." Odd said. 

         "Not going to ask." Caroline said, shaking her head. 

         "I'll try." Yumi said, walking up to the door so that he could hear her.

         "Ulrich!?"

          "Leave me alone." Ulrich's voice called from inside.  

        "Ulrich, I'm sorry for what I did earlier." Yumi said. "I thought you and Caroline were dating when I saw you kiss her, so I wanted to get you back." 

         The door opened, causing Yumi to jump back, as Ulrich said, "Wait, you thought me and Caroline were dating?!" 

         "Silly, huh?" Yumi asked as she nodded her head. 

         "A little." Ulrich said.

          "We still friends?" Yumi asked. 

         "Of course." Ulrich said as if he was wondering why they wouldn't be.

          "Sure, still friends." Odd said to Jeremie, Caroline, and Aelita.

The End

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]