The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       Down in an abandoned factory, years have past since anyone had been down into its labotory underground. The factory was still owned by the goverment, letting it get run-down and to the point it wasn't really safe anymore.

       Looking over to the dorment computer screens, it lights up and flickers for a momment before an eye-like symble appeared. A bar below loaded slowly as the computer re-booted. 

      The screen showed a blue screen.

       A window popped up on the screen and a man's face appeared. His hair was grayed, but age had excaped his face, making him look, at most, 38, even though he was ages older when he first came to this world.

       Another window came up as the man worked on a project. Data flew across the screen and the man started to disappear pixl by pixl in till he was nothing more than an outline.

       The outline flickered before totaly disappearing.

       Going down a floor, down to a scanner room. The scanner on the left opened as compressed air was released.  

     The man that had appeared on the screen was now in the scanner. His eyes were half open as he fell out of the scanner and onto the cold mettle floor.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]