The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
       "Sanner Yumi, Scanner Aelita, Transfer Yumi, Transfer Aelita, Virtulization!" Jeremie's voice comanded into the new, white, mike. His left hand reached up and reajusted the rubber ear piece.

 

       "Where's the tower?" Aelita asked as she jumped onto the Overboard Jeremie had programed for her 

     "Northwest of your position." Jeremie said.

 

      "Any monsters so far?" Yumi asked, the two flying off into the heart of the forest sector.

 

      "Five Kankrelats should be in sight soon." Franz's voice said to them.

 

      "Any Chatchats in sight?" Aelita asked with a smile.

 

      "Not yet, but you can always count on Xana." Jeremie said.

 

       "There's our little friends." Yumi said, sliding out a fan from her wrist. Her left hand secruly on the handle of her Overwing.

 

       In front of the two were, in formation, the five kankrelats.

 

      "Energy Field!" Aelita cried, a pink ball of eletricity shot and killed the lead Kankrelat.

 

       "Nice shot." Yumi said, throwing her fan out at the little monsters. The fan sworled around, catching the far two.

 

      "why haven't they shot at us yet?" Aelita asked. Beside her, Yumi reached up and caught her fan. She looked to Aelita and shrugged her shoulders.

  

     "Bad news, girls." Jeremie said, reading his screens. "Xana's finding a way to pull in power."

  

     "Don't tell me he rebuilt the Kolocle." Yumi said.

 

       "Energy Field!" Aelita called, killing the last two Kankrelats.

 

      "No, worst." Franz said "The Chatchat"

 

      "Great." Aelita said, sarcasticly.

  

     "You should be able to see it around the next bend." Jeremie said.

 

      "And sure enough, there it is." Yumi said as they took the turn.

  

     The two slowed down and stopped, hidding behind a group of trees.

 

      "I don't think it saw us yet." Yumi said.

 

      "Can you distracte it so I can get to the tower?" Aelita asked, repositioning herself on Odd's overboard.

 

       Yumi pulled out a fan and gripped the handle bar, smiling. "One cat, ready to be killed." She flew upward and went around the trees to get the Chatchat to look away from the tower.

 

      Aelita saw her chance and shot forward as Yumi dodged the Chatchat's lasers. Aelita saw the holes being cut out in the trees behind Yumi.

 

       "Aelita! Look out!" Jeremie cried as he saw two red triangles appeared behind her.

 

       Two Tarantulas appeared and shot down the Overboard. Aelita fell to the ground, rolling to a stop close to the edge.

 

      "Aelita!" Yumi cried.

 

       The Chatchat saw its chance and shot at Yumi, hitting her in her chest and off of her Overwing.

 

      "Aelita! Get Up!" Jeremie cried as YUmi's card showed that she was now in the scanner room.

 

      Aelita laid on the ground, her eyes closed as the Chatchat turned at started towards her.

 

~~~

 

       "ODD! SAM!" Ulrich cried as he rushed over to their bodys laing on their bedroom floor.

 

      Ulrich put his fingers on Sams neck and realized she was close to death, her heart rate low. He turned to look at Odd, only to feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

 

      Ulrich turned around, straighting up to standing, and saw little Samantha, already on her feet. He could see the Eye of Xana resting in her eyes.

 

      "Hello Stern." Xana said threw Samantha. She raised her hand and shot Ulrich, knocking him down on top of Odd. Blue electricity ran threw his body, forcing his eyes to stay open.

 

      Xana laughed as he walked over to Sam, picking her up with electricity. He loked at Ulrich and smiled. "See you in the news, Stern."

 

~~~

 

       Little Samantha walked down the street, her mother dragging behind her. The eye of Xana showed brighter than ever in Samantha's eyes as he slowly began to transform her body to fit his form.

  

     Samantha's legs grew taller as her arms ganed lieght. Her hair grew long, going to her waist and strinking the purple-durty blonde hair with a black sheen. She threw her mother up in the air, catching the attention of the people on the side of the road as she caught the black skined woman in her arms.

 

      "What on earth! Put her down!" a man ordered as he saw what was going on.

 

       Samantha looked at the black haired man and threw Sam over her shoulder so that she had a free hand. She pointed the free hand towards the man and laughed as he was thrown back with her electicity.

 

       Samantha turned to see another person calling someone on their cellphone. "Go ahead." Samantha said, her voice undertowned with Xana's. "Call the police. Call the news. The more people who know about me, the better!"
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]