The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
       "Jeremie, look at this." Franz said, moving the laptop so that Jeremie could see the news clip.

 

       "Zut, he's going bigger than ever." Jeremie said, reaching over and clicking "play".  

 

      The video was of Samantha growing and throwing Sam up in the air, her body limp.

 

      "What's going on?" Yumi asked as she walked over to the two men.

 

      "Xana's taken over Samantha." Jeremie said.

 

       "JEREMIE! HELP!" Aelita cried from Lyoko.

 

       Jeremie looked back at Aelita on the screen and saw her yellow triangle and three red triangles around her. He glanced at her life points and saw them down to 20.

 

      Jeremie took off his mike and looked at Franz. "Send me to Lyoko." he ordered as he jumped off the chair and stood up.

 

       Franz took Jeremie's spot and put on the mike.

 

      Yumi stepped out of the way as Jeremie headed for the elevator, his hands in fists as he fought down his nerves.

 

      Jeremie stepped into the elevator and pushed the button, hoping Aelita could deactivate the tower before Sam died.

 

       The curtan closed and sent him down to the scanner room. He walked out of the elevator and looked up.

 

       "Alright Franz." Jeremie said as he stepped into the scanner.

 

      "Transfer Jeremie, Scanner Jeremie, Virtulization." Franz said, typing in the codes he created.

 

      Jeremie gripped his teeth together as he felt himself go threw and get digitalized into Lyoko.

 

      Jeremie fell to the ground of the forest, landing on his butt.

 

      "Uff." Jeremie grunted as he stood up, getting the attention of the monsters shooting at the green mound.

 

      Jeremie looked closely and noticed some of the mount was braking off and soon Aelita would be exposed.

 

      "How's your second time on Lyoko?" Yumi's voice asked as Jeremie pulled out his sword from the sheft on his back and stood ready for the monsters.

 

      "Worst, and they haven't fired at me yet." Jeremie said, eyeing the Taratulas and the Chatchat.

 

~~~

 

      Odd opened his eyes and noticed Ulrich was on top of him. He pushed Ulrich off and looked around the wreck of his bed room. He found his phone on the floor and called the lab.

 

       "Jeremie, Sam and Samantha have disappeared." Odd said, expecting the blond/brown haired man.

 

       "Jeremie's on Lyoko." Franz explained. "Samantha's under Xana's control and Sam's with her. We need your help on Lyoko."

 

      "Where is Sam and Samantha?" Odd commanding to know as he stond up.

 

      "She's going down Jefferson right now." Franz said.

 

      "Where's Ulrich? Is he alright?" Yumi's voice asked.

 

      "He's here. Alive but a bit out of it." Odd said, kneeling down to the brown haired man.

 

       "Wake him up and send him here." Franz said.

 

      "Got it." Odd said, hanging up. He shook Ulrich by the shoulder, saying, "Ulrich, come on, lives are at risk again."

 

      "Ugh, what happened?" Ulrich asked, blinking his eyes to try to get water on them again after being held open by eletricity.

 

      "Xana, once again."

 

      Ulrich sat up, holding his head. His memories came rushing back as he saw Odd's bed room.

 

      "Franz needs you on Lyoko." Odd said, standing up. He reached down a hand for Ulrich to grab. "I think my hearing messed up, because it sounded like he said Jeremie went to Lyoko."

 

       "If Jeremie went to Lyoko, you know it was life or death." Ulrich said, using Odd's arm to stand up.

 

      "Ya, Xana's holding Sam around Jefferson Avenu." Odd said. "Come on. Back to the old rine and grin."

 

      The two rushed out of Odd's room, heading their two sepparet ways.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]