The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
       "Xana!" Odd called as he ran down the street.

      Samantha turned around, dropping Sam to the ground.

      Odd gasped as he looked at his daughtor's new body and what Xana had done to it.

       Samantha's body now looked like the body of a teenager. Magenta and yellow surrounded her neck and faided into a dark blue. On her left side, around her abbs, held the eye of Xana. A purple belt held on a transusent skirt over top blue and black pants.

      "I'm surprised they only sent you." Xana said threw Samantha's voice. "I knew the battle ended today, I just didn't know it would be so soon."

      "Don't count the dead before you've killed your victoms." Odd said, watching his daughtor's body start to walk towards him. Her durty blond and purpl hair flowed out behind her, died with Xana's black. She stopped next to a car and shot electicity at it, turning it on its side. Electicity flew over to the tail pipe and ripped it from the car. It flew over to Samantha as she stood in a fighting stance, using the tail pipe as a katana. She smiled at Odd as she started to walk again, cracking the cement below her feet.

       Odd glanced around, looking for any sort of weapon, but only saw the tarified looks of the people hiding behind cars and fruit stands. He looked back at his daughtor as fear ran threw his body. "Shit."

~~~

      "Jeremie!" Ulrich called as he saw the Chatchat behind the man dressed in knight's garment.

      Jeremie turned around, throwing his sword over his head and deflected the Chatchat's laser back, only for the laser to miss and hit the ground beside it.

      "Energy Field!" Aelita ordered, shooting at a Taratula, only for it to block it with its arm. "Why did you have to get a shield?" Aelita asked it as she ran away from the lasers following her.

       "Aelita! Catch!" Ulrich called, seeing she was having problems.

      Aelita looked towards him and saw that he had thrown one of his sabors at her. She jumped up and grabbed the handle, moving it just in time to deflect the Tarantula's laser, hitting it in the chest.

       "Nice shot Aelita, but it still has 50 life points." Franz said.

      "How many is she down to?" Ulrich asked, getting ready to run at his Tarantula.

      "20." Franz said, his voice low.

       "More bad news." Yumi said, looking over Franz's shoulder. "Xana's just activated another tower."

      "Great, now what's he going to do?" Jeremie asked before jumping back to aviod the cat's tail as it flung out at him.

~~~

      I guess this is what I get for marring Franz. Antea thought as she looked down at the two kids she was watching.

      Karri looked over to the TV from where she was sitting on the floor with Mayan

      Mayan noticed her friend looking away from the plush toys they were playing with and looked towards the TV. Her eyes widened at what she saw.

      "What is it?" Antea asked, noticing the babies looking towards the TV. "You want to play your game?" She got up and pulled out the plastic game console. She put down the console and pluged in the cords to the TV, only to have eletricity rush out of the TV and into her body.

      Antea fell to the ground as her body was filled with electicity. A spector came out of the TV and went into Antea's body, taking it over. Her body stopped moving as Xana took over. She opened her eyes before sitting up and looked at the two girls on the floor. A smile grew on her face as the eye of Xana fashed in her eyes.

~~~

       Odd pulled out his new cell pod as he raised up the hubcap he was using as a shield.

      "Call lab!" Odd ordered before running and jumping over tires Samantha was throwing at him.

      "Odd, how are you doing?" Franz asked.

       "I need help!" Odd cried.

      "Yumi's coming." Franz replied.

       "How's everything on your end?" Odd asked, ducking under a rem his daughtor shot at him. 

      "Uh, let's just say "not good"." Franz said, ending the call.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]