The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
       "Aelita! You're down to ten life points! Ulrich, five!" Franz said into his mike as he watched them fight on the screen. The elevator closed behind him as Yumi headed off to help Odd. "Jeremie, you just lost ten life points."

      "Ulrich, we've got to get Aelita to the tower." Jeremie said as he deflected a laser.

      It was the two boys verses the remaning Tarantula and Aelita verses the Chatchat.

  

     "Impact it on three." Ulrich said, holding his katana in one hand. "One, Two, THREE!"

      Jeremie and Ulrich ran at it, at the same time, and stabbed it in the eye of Xana.

      "IMPACT!" Ulrich cried, putting his foot on the leg of the Tarantula and pulling out his sword.

  

     Jeremie tryed to pull out his sword, only to find it stuck.

       "Jeremie! Forget it!" Ulrich ordered, seeing his friend was still on the Tarantula.

  

     Jeremie saw the Taratula thrashing in pain and let go, pushing off and started to run away.

      The Tarantula blew up, sending Jeremie's sword flying threw the air.

       "Jeremie! Duck!" Aelita cried, seeing his sword aimed for his back.

       Jeremie turned just in time to feel the blade slice him in the stumich, devirtulizing him.

      Jeremie closed his eyes as his form blinked and disappeared.

~~~

      The scanner door opened and Jeremie stepped foward, gripping his gut.

      "Huh?" Jeremie asked, seeing someone else in the scanner room. They were knelling down by one of the scanner's plugs, pulling the wires appart. He walked out of the scanner and saw it was Antea. "Mrs. Antea? Is everything alright?"

  

     Antea looked up as she stood up. She looked, at first, confused. Than Jeremie saw her eyes.

  

     "Xana." Jeremie said, his hands going into fists.

      Antea smiled as she grabbed Jeremie's arm. Electicity flowed out of Antea and into Jeremie's body, knocking his feet out from under him.

      Jeremie cripled to the floor as Xana said threw Antea's voice, "You're smart, Jeremie. Just not smart enought."

      Antea let go of Jeremie's arm, letting it fall to the ground. She turned back to the wires and pulled apart the last cord for that one scanner.

      Antea moved over to the scanner Jeremie had just come out of and started to disconect it.

~~~

      "Huh?" Franz asked, seeing two of the scanners showed up red. "Aelita, Ulrich, Xana's disconecting the scanners."

  

     "Did Jeremie make it back to Earth?" Ulrich asked.

       "I don't know." Franz admited, typing on the keyboard. "I'm going to check on it."

      "Good luck, Daddy." Aelita said.

      Franz smiled as he took of the mike and sat it down on the keyboard. His smile faded as he stood up and headed towards the ladder.

~~~

      Franz put his foot down, on the metel floor of the scanner room and heard the electric pules of open electicity. He turned around, putting down his other foot, and called out, "Jeremie! Are you there?"

  

     He walked over to the side of the middle scanner and saw the man, laying on tghe floor.

       "Jeremie!" Franz called, rushing over to his son-in-law. He knelt down and was about to put a hand on his shoulder when he noticed something move in the reflection of his watch.

       Franz turned around and saw his wife, crouched on the top of the scanner behind him.

      "Arrrhhh!" Antea growled, dropping down and grabbing his shirt sleeve with her nails.

      Franz turned to avoid getting the eletric shock she had aimed for him.

      Antea landed on her feet behind Franz and reached for Franz's back, getting the back of his turtle neck. She smiled as she pulled on his collor, choking him.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]