The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
       "This thing just doesn't want to die!" Ulrich said as he put his swords behind his back in his pack.

      "I hope everything's alright back on Earth." Aelita said. She pressed against the tree trunk as the Chatchat shot towards them, hoping to kill them.

       "I'm sure they're fine." Ulrich said, trying to reasure her.

~~~

  

     "Odd!" Yumi cried as she ran down Jefferson Avenu. She slamed her body into the back of the girl with long back-streaked hair that was standing over Odd.

      The girl straightened up and turned around to face Yumi.

       "Samantha!" Yumi gasped, realizing what Xana had done to the one month old. She quickly glanced down at Odd, laying on the street with his cell pod, still in his grip.

       Yumi looked back at Samantha only to have to drop to one knee to avoid a streem of eletricity.

      Sirens were going off all around the three in the middle of the road as police were called to the sight.

       Yumi stood up and ran towards a body leand up a post box. As she got closer she noticed it was Sam, posibly dead. Blood was drying around her mouth and around the pipe stabbed, upward, towards her heart.

      Yumi looked behind her to see that Samantha was back to trying to kill Odd.

      "Xana! Look around you!" Yumi called, grabbing the pipe out of Sam's chest and pulling it out of her body. Yumi saw that Xana had turned to look and saw the cop cars all around them.

      Yumi saw her chance and raised the pipe above her head, running at Samantha.

      Samantha was still looking around at the cops, seeing some FBIs as Yumi came up behind her.

      "Rrreaaa!" Yumi cried, dropped the pipe with as much force aimed at Samantha's shoulder, only to have Samantha throw up her hand and stop the pipe.

  

     Yumi looked up at the pipe and Samantha's hands and griminsted as she realized what Xana was doing.

      Eletricity traveled down the pipe and into Yumi's hands, now frozen to the pipe.

      Samantha lifted Yumi off the ground and threw her at the cops, electicity still freezing her own movments.

      Yumi fell from the sky and landed on two cops working on tatical stratigy.

      "Are you ok, miss?" a third man in a bulet proof vest asked as he helped her up.

      Yumi stood up with the help of the man, the pipe still in her hands. She noticed and let go of it with one hand to hold it at her side as the two men she had landed on were standing up. "I'm fine." Yumi said before turning around and starting to walk back towards the battle between the Della Robbia's, but found a hand on her arm, stopping her.

       "I'm sorry miss, but I can't alowe you to go back." the man that helped her up said.

      Yumi turned around and looked at him with a stern face. "You don't know anything about fighting Xana, and its not two of your closest friends going up against their daughtor possed by Xana."

  

     "Who is Xana?" the man asked, letting go of Yumi's arm. "The girl in the blue and black?"

      "Ya, you don't believe she's only one month old, huh? Xana possessed her and munipulated her body." Yumi explained. "If you truely want to help, keep Odd alive. Distract Xana, but don't kill the body he's possesed. I think Sam's already been killed, but hopefully not."

      "Where is she?" the man asked.

      "The back skinned woman by the post box." Yumi said.

      The man relaied the information to someone else threw the mike on his shoulder before noticing the pipe in her hand. "Is that Sam's blood on the pipe?"

  

     Yumi nodded. "You've got your information now, are you going to help me or not?"

      The man looked over to his left and saw a group of people talking, two of them holding guns pointed to the ground. "Davis! Markis! Come here."

      The two with guns turned around and walked over to them.

      "You two protect Madam..." he turned to Yumi and asked, "What is you last name?"

      "Stern."

      "Madam Stern at all costs. Do not shoot Xana if you can. If you must, aim for an arm or a leg. Something not vital.

      "How long did you say you've been fighting this Xana?" Davis asked, looking at Yumi.

      "Since '04." Yumi answered, gripping the pipe tighter. "Come on."

      The two men followed Yumi, guns at the ready.

~~~

      "Aelita! Run!" Ulrich ordered as he pushed against the force of the Chatchat's laser with his two sabors.

      Aelita ran from his side and headed for the tower, just behind the Chatchat.

      She got within two meters of it when a jelly-like noise got her attention She turned around and gasped.

      The Scyphazoa was moving closer to her, trying to push her over towards the edge of the walkway.

      "Champ de Force!" Aelita cried, aming for the eye of Xana.

       The pink ball of energy missed as the Scyphazoa moved to the side. Its tenticals went around Aelita's body, turning red as it picked her up.

      "No! Aelita!" Ulrich cried, just noticing what was happenng. He pushed his swords fowards, tryig to push the laser so he could move to help Aelita.

      "Supers-AAHHH!" Ulrich cried as he got shot by the Chatchat's laser. He fell backwards as the pixles fell apart, distorying his digital form.

      Ulrich heard the old sound of the air relising of the scanner. The doors slid open as he opened his eyes and saw Jeremie reaching for Antea, whos hand was griped tight on the coller of Franz's shirt, choking him.

      "One fight for another." Ulrich said as he went over and kicked upwards, inbetween Antea and her husband.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]