The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
       Aelita looked up at the Scyphozoa, wondering why nothing was as it normaly happens. Instead of her nnormaly blinded by the symble of Xana, she could see everything around her. Even behind her. And instead of her body going numb, pain laiced throughout her body. Than it hit her what it was trying to do. Kill her. Or at least, devertulize her.

      She thought about creatig another energy field and found one inside her hand. She twisted her hand sideways, trying to aim it at the Scyphazoa, able to hit the of its globe-like head.

      The Scyphazoa glowed pink as its tenticals lossened. Aelita twisted around and was able to drop out of its grip and shot another energy ball at it, killing it.

      In the back of her mind, she remembered that she was the first person to kill the Scyphazoa as she ran towards the tower.

      She walked in and went to the middle of the eye of Xana on the floor. She felt herself floating upward and headed for the platform above her.

~~~

      Yumi gripped the pipe tighter as Samantha shot electricity throughout her body. She remembered that the two police men that had come out to help her were no longer around, but had been shot up into the fourth floor of a near by building.

~~~

      Aelita landed on the platform and walked to the center were the screen was ready for her. She put her hand on it and saw it write out her name. Than CODE LYOKO.

~~~

       Yumi dropped to the ground, barely conscouces. She opened her eyes and realized Aelita had deactivated the first tower.

      Samantha's face was full of confusion as Xana left her body, allowing it to slowly turn back to her normal self.

       "Samantha!" Yumi cried, sitting up as best as she could and moving over to the crying baby.

      "Ugh, what happened?" Odd asked, hearing his daughter cry. He tryed to get up, vagly noticiting all the cops rushing everywhere around them.

       Yumi looked up and said, "Odd, you have to go to the factory. Aelita still has one more touwer to deactivate, and I don't know what that attack was."

       "What about Sam?" Odd asked as he helped her up to her feet. "What happened to her?"

      Yumi looked at the man behind her, over at the post box and Sam's body, who shook his head. Yumi looked down at Samantha to reposition her on her side, than looked at Odd with sorrow in her eyes. "I'm sorry Odd."

       Tears started to form, going down his cheeks. "She's dead?" Odd asked, wanting to know what wasn't said.

      Yumi nodded her head. "Oh Odd!" Yumi cried, tears going down her cheeks as she hugged her friend, Samantha in between the two.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]