The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
       Franz looked at Jeremie and Ulrich as they tryed to take a breather and hide from Antea.

       Franz sighed before whispering to the two, "I know how to defeate Xana. Antea found out while she was his prisoner."

  

     Ulrich and Jeremie looked at him, surprise in their eyes urging him on.

       "When he posseses a human, he is at his weakest." Franz explained. He took a breath before continuing. "If we kill Antea, we will kill Xana."

      "Why couldn't we've known this little fact when he was controling Peter Duncan?" Ulrich asked. "I couldn't kill Antea."

      "Nor could I." Franz said. "But it's now or wait for him to attack again and pray he overshadows someone we don't know. Not something he's most-likely going to do soon."

       "So who's going to shoot." Jeremie said, pulling out a 22 from the holster on the inside of his pants.

      "When did you start caring around a gun?" Ulrich asked, keeping his voice down.

      "Ever since the mugging." Jeremie said.

      "Explain later." Franz said, holding out his hand. "I'll do it."

      "But Franz..." Jeremie started as Franz took the gun from him.

      Franz clicked off the safty and looked at Jeremie. "She's my wife. I should be the one to take her out of this missory."

      Franz turned into the open to get Antea's attention before the two could say anything to him shooting his wife.

  

     "Hey Xana!" Franz called, pointing the gun straight at Antea's chest with both hands.

      Antea turned around, her pink hair catching the light just right to make a halo of sunlight around her head.

       She rased up her hands, forming a ball of yellow energy and defeating the angel appearance.

      "I'll see you in heaven, my love." Franz whispered, shooting off six shots into her chest.

       Antea's hands went to grip at the wounds in her chest. She fell to her knees, but still was breathing. She looked up at Franz and growled as she dropped her hands and sent eletricity threw the floor, aimed at Franz's feet.

      Franz shot out the remaining of the magazine into her body.

       The light faided out of Xana as his digital form was distoryed inside of Antea. Her pink hair died to a grey, her skin a pale peach.

      Antea fell to the ground, a blood pool forming around her body.

      Franz fell to his knees, not sure what to do. He dropped the gun as Jeremie and Ulrich ran to his side.

~~~
 

       Aelita ran threw the desert, running away from a mega-tank.

      A bright blue light appeared behind her, stopping her in her tracks.

      Aelita turned around, only to see she was now alone on Lyoko's desert sector. She shook her head and contined on towards the tower.

~~~

       Odd ran down the bridge to the factory. He jumped down and was about to go into the elevator, only to have three slighthouses caught in the falling sun. One was on their knees.

      "Hey! Is everyone alright?" Odd asked, running over to find that it was Ulrich and Jeremie standing around Franz on his knees. In front of them was a dark haired woman. As Odd stopped running and went into a walk, he realized it was Antea, but it looked as if Xana's spector had gotten caught in between her body and space.

      Ulrich and Jeremie turned around and saw Odd.

      "How's everything on Jerfferson?" Ulrich asked.

      "Yumi's fine. She's watching Samantha and dealing with the cops." Odd said, avoiding anything about his dead feonsee.

      "What about Sam?" Franz asked, picking up the 22 from the ground by his knees before getting up and turning towards Odd.

      Odd shook his head, biting his bottom lip.

       "Come on." Jeremie said, taking his gun back from Franz. "We've got to tell Aelita."
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]